Chapter 3 Part Two. (You did it again!?) (Lemon alert.)

Start from the beginning

knowing they're powered off.. right..?
It was really dark but you saw the two of them so you sat down beside SpringBonnie trying to catch your breath. "Don't mind me miss I just need to hide for a few minutes.." I got relaxed and comfy for a bit before hearing movement..right behind you ss you slowly looked over seeing SpringBonnie slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "I hear and feel a disturbance in the room sister." She said looking at Golden Freddy before she slowly opened her eyes yawning as well before noticing you and then kinda smirked. "I see why sister. The new nightguard is here." SpringBonnie looked over seeing you sit right by her. "Oh why hello there cutie..~" I panicked choking on my own breath as you try to scoot away but SpringBonnie brought you close.
Warning! Some serious lemon or nsfw moment will happen so if you don't want to read this part scroll last and look for bold text.
"I-im not like the other guards I promise. I don't want to harass any of you..I would rather gain your trust and-" SpringBonnie pulled you close. "You may say that but feel deep down..you like to be taken advantage of.~ Maybe you're right, not like the other guards just more.. submissive.~" As she said that you blush heavily being caught off guard and couldn't speak. "I'm right, isn't that cute huh Goldy?" She asked before Golden Freddy nodded. "A part of me wants to ruin him~". "Have you ever lost your virginity?" The steam from your face was slightly showing, how hard you were blushing as you slowly shook your head. "Your a virgin?! Aww..now I gotta be gentle with you." She ran a finger up your chest as she lifted your chin up to face her. She used her other hand to start and strip your lower half of clothing off, this happening you for sure had to have gotten a erection. "You have a nice size for someone who must dream about being dominated~ This time Ill be gentle~" You were frozen, you didn't..dislike this though, being under control by a dominant woman made you feel so.. needy all of the sudden.
"W-wait..You two I.. want it to be known I'm not like the other guards.." "And how are you different?" Springy asked him "I-im here to just have a job and gain your guys trust rather than breaking and giving you past traumatic events..I-I just want it to be known I'm trying to tell the others but there stubborn and so far Bonnie is the only one to believe me.." "Oh sister, he has a good heart.. Don't be too hard on him Springy.~ I want a turn..~" SpringBonnie slowly put a hand on your cock "I'm truly flattered but..we can talk more about this later~" she said spitting on it before slowly rubbing your cock up and down nice and slow you closed your eyes kinda tight squirming around. "A-aah..~ O-oh no..~" You started to moan, it felt really good you panted a little as you open your desperate eyes looking at Springy. "Oh?~ You like this huh? Like it too much?~" She smirked, you nodded. "M-more..~"You gasped out before she giggled so seductively. "Will you be a good boy?~"she whispered into your ear. You nodded rather quickly fully submitted to her now. "That's a good boy..that's what I wanna hear~" She picked up the pace just a little bit, you just shivering from the pleasure, you don't know why it felt so good but you didn't question, your mind was feeling a bit fuzzy but you started to make a lot of precum, you were sensitive but it being your first time you felt like you'd blast at any moment. "A-am I a-..allowed to..m-mm.." She looked over at you "Aww..it feels that good huh? Well I'll give you some credit, it IS your first time I wouldn't expect you to have godlike stamina. Let's do a countdown love, then I'll let you cum~" She'd whisper to you as you gulp trying to control yourself. "Five.."she said before speeding up trying to make you lose but you clench your fist slightly, your breathing changing when she sped up she counted once more. "4..Don't break now I feel you throbbing bad, when's the last time you did this sort of thing?" She giggled before looking you in your eyes making eye contact with you. You would moan and panting heavily getting really flustered by the eye contact. "3." She said and now she went her fastest expecting you to lose but you refused to let lose until you heard one, you couldn't go out like this but imagining the outcome of the pleasure made you more horny. 'it isn't my fault right..? I'm not a pervert.. right..? It isn't harassing them they acted on their own and it's not like they don't like this they seem really into it..but I can't think right It feels fuzzy..but being controlled feels so..' "Oh my, you seem to a lot better then most for their first time. Buttt..2." She said impressed before you let your head fall back breathing heavy before you heard SpringBonnie finally end the countdown. "One, go ahead you definitely earned it~" she said to you as you closed your eyes moaning loud as your cock throbbed more and more until cum spurted out all on Springys hand. "F-fuck..m-my goodness..~" A good amount came out as you started panting trying to catch your breath. "A-aah..~" As Springy moved her hand licking the cum off her hand. "Mm..~ This tastes so innocent, Goldy you definitely have to try this.." "O-oh god..I hope no one else heard me..t-that felt so..good..~" You moaned before seeing Goldy approach you. "! W-wait l-let me catch my breath a-at least..-" She shook her head and lowered her head down"Good boys don't take breaks~" she said before licking the base of your cock to all the way to the top licking all that cum off, which made you squirm around a lot, your cock is so sensitive after just cumming a big load. "G-goldy!~ I-I just..aaah..~" You moaned out but she wouldn't hear you out. "Your cock tastes so innocent and sweet~ You cutie." She said before licking his cock more and more before putting it in her mouth, moving closely to slowly push her breasts around your cock her big breasts almost hiding your cock between them, she started to move up and down as she sucked you off. It made you moan bad, it felt good to begin with but you just came without getting a breather so you felt real really sensitive to the point you had your tongue out panting like a dog who did nothing but run around. "M-mm.. why..does this feel so good..~ G-goldy..~" You whimpered out out your cock throbbing in her mouth you didn't want to cum down her throat but you didn't really have a choice. "I-im gonna.." your eyes closed with your cock was like a ticking bomb about to burst and before you know it you messed up your breathing your eyes widening before starting to cum again moaning loud once more feeling your energy get drained from that. She didn't pull away until you were done cumming you kinda sat there mind blown when she pulled away. "How was that? Did you like it naughty boy?" Goldy asked while giggling as you nodded shyly before getting your pants and boxers pulled back up embarrassed before slowly, very slowly coming to your senses and grabbed your phone checking the time. It reading 3:38am and you looked at the two. "U-uhm..I appreciate t-the good times and all..I gotta get back to..y'know..working." SpringBonnie laughed before waving "Well you know where we stay." "Bye bye handsome." Goldy said with a wink. You looked away slowly opening the door and walking out before closing it trying to process what happened.
Lemon over you can come back now!!!