Chapter Twenty-Eight [M]

(a/n: an interesting one and im like 80% sure ive never done one of the things i wrote here in any other story, so thats that lol but my memory does kinda suck and ive written a lot on here)

Y/n's POV

"Can we go to the pink wall?" Luka asked as Ethan furrowed his eyebrows at him,

"The what?"

"It's a pink wall where a lot of people take pictures at." Luka explained as the four of us just kept walking around down various streets. Ethan did not seem impressed in the slightest,

"Hell no. It's a pink wall, nothing special about it."

"I'm hot." Milo complained as I rolled my eyes at him,

"It's literally just in the high 60s." He shot me a glare,

"And did you forget I'm wearing all black and the sun is beaming down on us?!"

"Not our fault you're stupid for wearing all black in LA." Ethan said as Milo punched his shoulder. I mean I could feel a little bit of sweat forming on my body, but that's just normal. I wasn't super hot or overheating, unlike Milo apparently.

"What's a different place we can visit that's up to Ethan's standards?" Luka said, saying Ethan's name in an annoying voice. Ethan looked at him,

"Well for your information, we can go to the LACMA and explore that place."

"That's where Rosie went." I stated as the three of them just gave me a look,

"Of course that's the thing that first pops up into your head. Always thinking about your girlfriend." I felt my face heat up a little,

"We aren't together." I grumbled as Ethan typed in the directions for the museum,

"Might as well be. Okay, it says it's about a 25 minute walk from where we are."

"When does it close?" Ethan didn't respond to Luka's question as he kept reading something on his phone. Ethan then sighed,

"Nevermind, we can't even bring our bags we got from shopping because they're too big. Also we have to reserve tickets."

"Wow, great planning, Ethan." Ethan was about to jump Luka, but Milo put himself in between the two as I grabbed my phone to find us something to do. It was just past 2pm and we had just finished up lunch at a nice place, so we still had time to kill.

"We could go to the California Science Center before it closes at 5," I said as the guys hummed a bit, thinking about the idea proposed, "it's a 30 minute drive there."

"Eh, we wouldn't have a whole lot of time to explore everything. How about we be complete tourists and go to the Walk of Fame?"

"I'm down with that. I wanna find Adam Sandler's star." Milo said with a chuckle as we all agreed to be complete tourists and go to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Milo and Ethan walked in front and Luka and I were behind them. Luka was on the Walk of Fame website, clicking through all the different people who had stars to try and find someone he wanted to find. He then gasped and shoved his phone in my face,

"Guy Fieri has a star!" He shouted excitedly as I laughed. I know he's obsessed with Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. And honestly I do like that show as well because everything that man tries looks so fucking good.

The four of us made our way to where all the stars were on the sidewalks. Then it just turned into us all looking down at our feet as we walked, making our necks hurt in the process. Milo found Adam Sandler's star after about 15 minutes and then we continued to look for Guy Fieri's star. Obviously we saw a bunch of other celebrities and whatnot under our feet as we walked, which was cool. Sometimes we'd freak out seeing a star belonging to someone we all really liked. I honestly had a lot of fun looking at all the names and looking up some people to see who the fuck they were. And at the end of our adventure, we found Guy Fieri's star and our day was complete.