Chapter Two

Y/n's POV

I was texting in the back seat of my Uber that was taking me to the arena in Dallas. I was texting my one coworker Ethan because this dumbass needed the directions to the arena. I have no idea how the fuck he doesn't have them, but I sent him the address and scolded him for not having basic information. I sighed and put my phone away as the arena came into view. My Uber slowed down and I thanked my driver before getting out and smiling at the arena.

Signs were being hung up for the concert and some merch trucks pulled in front of the venue, along with the giant semi trucks with the stage and equipment. I know the members of Blackpink wouldn't be here doing a run-through with us until tomorrow. Today is their free day, so they're probably exploring the city or catching up on some sleep. So today was just going to be a tech day, and get familiar with the venue for me. I walked to the entrance for the staff and showed them my official badge, smiling as I got let in.

I looked around me like a tourist, taking in the venue before following the signs that were hung up. I ventured through various back hallways to the room where all the tech stuff is right now. Yes, I worked with the in-ears, but it was also my job to help set up the table on the floor of the venue where the crew sits and does all the lights and whatnot. I'm handy with a wide range of technology and it's one less person they have to pay.

I know the table is already set up where it's supposed to be, so I set my bag down and got to work hauling heavy case after case through a few hallways and out to the main area. It took about 15 minutes and I did break a bit of a sweat, but now it was time to plug stuff in and then have someone run the wires along the floor and tape over them. My phone started to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket, rolling my eyes as I saw it was Ethan calling me,

"Why the hell are you calling me? Did you get lost or something stupid?" I asked him as I rested my phone between my shoulder and ear so I could use both hands to do things.

"You have no faith in me, woman."

"Can you blame me?" I deadpanned back to him as he grumbled to himself,

"Whatever. I was just going to ask if you wanted a drink or something because I found the snacks here and I know you're already doing stuff." He explained as I sighed. Ethan always finds the food first before working at all. I love him, but god that can be so annoying sometimes.

"Just get me some sort of granola bar and water. And get your ass to where backstage will be so you can start to set up the mixers and transmitters for us." I told him as he hummed,

"Okay. Also, Milo and Luka are arriving soon. See you in a bit, y/n/n!"

"Got it, bye." I responded as Ethan hung up the phone. He, Milo, Luka, and I are the ones that are in control of the four members of Blackpink's in-ears. I'm assigned to Jisoo, Ethan's member is Jennie, Milo's is Rosé, and Luka's is Lisa. I think it's funny that his name is Luka and he's working with Lisa, so I think she'll get a kick out of that one. At least I think, I don't know, I only have seen the members through the internet.

I heard footsteps approaching me and I lifted my eyes from a monitor I was plugging in to see Ethan coming toward me. He had a smile on his face and some snacks and water in his hands. I shot him a quick smile as I got back to work hooking stuff up,

"Finally you've arrived." I lightly teased him as he scoffed, putting the granola bar and water I requested on the chair behind me away from all the technology,

"That I have, and I come bearing gifts. I see you're already in workaholic mode," I glared at him as he held his hands up in defense, "sorry."

"No, don't be. I'm just stressed because it's my first time helping out with a tour and I don't want to be the one to fuck something major up. So that's why I'm like this right now." I told him as he shrugged his shoulders,