Chapter Eleven

Rosie's POV

I faintly heard a small groan fall from someone's lips near me and in my half-asleep state, I shot my eyes open as I didn't know who that was. But when I opened my eyes, everything hit me again as I saw it was y/n lying there beside me, her eyes still closed and arms wrapped loosely around me. I let out a sigh of relief and then I also smiled widely to myself as I snuggled closer to her, wanting to feel her skin against mine more.

Though my comfort was short-lived as the blaring sound of an alarm pierced through the air.

The feeling of y/n's arms around me disappeared as she reached behind her to turn off her phone's alarm. I whined a little and then cracked my eyes open, looking at y/n as she let out a big yawn. It made sense to me now why I heard her groan a little earlier because her body was probably already naturally waking up. Her eyes soon found mine when she looked down at me and she gave me a tired smile that had some guilt behind it,

"Sorry for waking you with my alarm." She whispered as I closed my eyes once again. I was prepared to feel her wrap her arms back around me, but no, y/n decided now would be a great time to actually listen to her alarm and get up.

"Y/n, why are you getting up? Come back here, you're warm like a heater." I complained as I tried to grab her hand to pull her back into the bed. She glanced over her shoulder down at me as she stood up from bed,

"So very tempting, but I know if I get back in bed with you, it'll be even harder to get up. I need to take a shower and get dressed." She explained as I dramatically sighed, laying flat on my back as y/n laughed, walking around and grabbing her clothes from last night. I watched as she walked around, just smiling softly to myself. Y/n then put the clothes into the bathroom and asked me if it was okay to use my shampoo and body wash.

I wasn't opposed to it and I think I'd actually like her to smell like me for the day so people will think of me when talking with her. She disappeared behind the bathroom door and I heard the shower turn on shortly after. I then decided I should get up since there was no use in trying to get her back into my bed. I sat up in bed and yawned, grabbing my phone to see it was just past 7:30am, which must've been when her alarm went off.

I have my normal alarm set for 8, so we technically could've stayed in bed another half an hour, but whatever. I got out of bed and picked up my clothes from the floor and tossed them into my one suitcase for now. I then rummaged through my other one to see what I would wear today as we needed to be at the venue for a bit to just make sure everything works for the concert tomorrow. I decided on a pair of black pants and a cream-colored crewneck. I then turned on the TV and also grabbed the room service menu to see what I could get us for breakfast.

I didn't really know what y/n prefers, whether it's a sweet breakfast or savory, so I just got a mix of both and we can both eat whatever we choose. The man that answered the phone and took the order said it would be ready in about half an hour, which was perfect. I thanked him and then I heard the shower turn off. I then just browsed through some social media and y/n emerged from the bathroom all dressed with a slightly unamused look on her face. I furrowed my eyebrows together, but then my eyes drifted down to her neck and I stifled a laugh as the hickeys I left were clearly showing; her crewneck doing no good.

"Now how the fuck am I supposed to get back to my hotel room later with these on my neck?! If someone sees me in the hallway, that's it, I'm dead!" Y/n said as I got up from the chair I was on and stood in front of her,

"You'll be fine, I promise. I can lend you something to cover your neck."

"Rosie, wearing a scarf inside when I'm heading back to my own room is suspicious as hell!" I rolled my eyes at her,