Chapter Twenty-Seven

Y/n's POV

I typed away at some emails for planning some meetings that I would be attending in a week, which is crazy to think about. I was sending them to the people who have been overseeing the in-ear project and they said that they could get everyone in a room on Tuesday, which would be the first full day the guys and I would be back in Seattle. I told him that would be great and he then sent me over the files of the last testing they did with the in-ears, trying to recover from the problem that was found earlier.

A knock pulled my attention away from my laptop and I glanced at the bottom of my screen for the time, seeing that it was nearing 11am. I put my laptop on my hotel bed and got up, walking over to open up the door for whoever was wanting to see me.

"Rosie?" I said right away as I wasn't expecting her. My confusion only grew when I saw she had one of her suitcases next to her and her YSL bag in her right hand. Rosie just gave me a wide smile before also furrowing her eyebrows at me,

"Are you not ready?"

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"Our flight," I went wide eyed as I realized she was talking about the private jet. She noticed my shock and spoke once more, "you didn't see the message I sent you half an hour ago?"

"Shit, no I didn't because I was doing some work since I'll be back soon. I didn't even know you wanted me on the jet again, I'm so sorry." I rushed out as I felt horrible now because she was expecting me to be ready for a flight I clearly wasn't ready for or even knew about.

"Well can you get packed in 5 minutes?"

"Uh, probably not. Just go on the jet with the girls and I'll take the commercial flight with the guys like normal–and now you're walking into my room, fantastic." I rambled as Rosie went into the hotel bathroom, starting to put my toiletries into my small bag. She cast a look over her shoulder,

"Well get packing as well, don't make me just do it." I didn't argue with her as her eyes were serious, so I went and scrambled to get everything thrown into my suitcase. God knows it is not neat and organized like it normally would be when I pack it up, but I didn't care as I was on a time crunch.

I was somehow able to get everything into my suitcase and Rosie tossed me my toiletry bag as I then zipped it closed. I scanned around the hotel room for anything else belonging to me, but my eyes didn't find anything.

"Do you have your tiger?"

"In my backpack," I replied right away as I patted my backpack before slinging it over my shoulder, "alright, we can go. I'll text the guys when we get in the van."

Rosie and I exited my hotel room and made it down to the lobby where Jane and the others were waiting. I apologized to them for being the holdup, but they didn't mind and we all went out to the vans. I was in the back with Rosie and Jennie this time since Lisa wanted more leg room in the van. I pulled my phone out to text the guys and they were happy I was going on the private jet because they apparently loved the extra seat they got.

"What are you going to do after tour?" Jennie asked me as the driver started to drive us to the airport.

"Go back to work," I said as that was indeed what I was going to be doing, "I already set up a meeting for Tuesday."

"You're not even giving yourself a day break before jumping back in?" I shook my head,

"I can't afford it. I've been away for a while and I need to pull my weight again with the in-ear project since it got a major setback." I explained as Jennie nodded her head,

"I guess that makes sense. Don't overwork yourself though."

"Says the idol that has overworked themselves before." I said as Jennie just rolled her eyes at me and pinched my arm, making me giggle at her reaction because she obviously can't deny it.