Chapter Six

Eleanora's Pov
"Are you certain this is a good idea? The tremendous amount of gossip is gonna be ruthless Daemon." A roll of his eyes was what I was met with as he managed to blow out the flickering candle the had lit up the dark room in the brothel. It felt a little more scandalous that this was a place many came to get away from viewing eyes, to be a secret. And here I was laying in a messy bed with Daemon in a bask of sheets and naked skin on one another.

"Would you rather carry his child or mines? technically it's still a Targaryen." A soft snort of laughter shook from my body feeling the way he had moved to climb on top of me in his own amusement cupping at the side of my face, his one finger tracing  down the little scar on my brown face, his eyes scanning down me.

"Don't think about my cousin.. None of that right now think about us, and the pleasure you'll finally receive as someone is focusing on you and just you." My breath hitched I side of throat a little feeling the way his lips lingered over my own a slow manner before he was pressing his lips to mine sealing it with a deep breath, sliding his other arm to hook around my waist urging me closer to him.  A small squeak like giggle left from me in a heaps of soft giggles and whimpers melting into his one touch.

Everything suddenly didn't even matter in this moment at all. I could let go and not focus on one thing all at once.

__________________________
Breakfast in the coming months at the palace was a little shown awkward with Daemon joining, everyone at the head table chatting quietly and eating their breakfast light laughter here and there as we all spoke with one another. I lifted my tea cup to sip from the warm tea with a gentle clear of my throat looking towards Daemon who held a bored expression on his face, tuning into Rhaenyra's chatter.

The slow fall of everyone happened when he choice Alicent as his bride, leaving a bitter sweet end to the friendship. I'm surprised once again, Daemon hasn't been casted away.. Just yet from his behavior. Rouge for a reason.

"So uhm.. Recently I went to the maesters about a month or so." I started out first with the chatter slowly dying down to a dull silence everyone focusing on me.

"I am with child." I finally said seeing a large grin had formed in Viserys's face. I saw the irked expression on my sister's face. It all but just brought amusement. The whole point was to give Visere his own baby as well.

"That's wonderful news my wife! I knew it would only take so much time." Visere exclaimed with happiness getting calls and different pats on the back. Daemon had the deepest eye roll, keeping his fingers under his jaw. The casual smirk was so attractive on his face.

"Congratulations cousin." He greeted the excited male back, before he was looking at me through the edge of his wine goblet winking in my direction. I found myself secretly smiling looking down seeing the subtle look Rheanyra was flashing between the both of us watching us with a look of confusion.

"If you would excuse me.. I'm getting a little stomach sick I shall be back." I dismissed myself while Viserys was exclaiming about how happy he was that the family was growing even larger. Alicent had given him two the third one on the way soon. I was halfway down the hall, when I was pulled gently to a room. The smile on Daemon's face said everything as he cupped at my face chuckling in a manner. Pressing his lips to mine in a hungry like kiss.

"Oh how smug he was. I wanted to wipe it off his face. You did amazing dove." I chuckled quietly grabbing at his arms slowly to keep my hands there nuzzling my nose with his own.

"My sister looked like she was gonna catch fire. Did you see how Otto Hightower was looking?" We both chuckled and joked quietly with one another. His palms covering my face.

"I'll be with you every step of the way okay dear? Try and keep his hands off your body as much as you can while I finish the second have." He declared it out with so much fairness. Not a lie was told from his lips not shown in his eyes. He nuzzled his nose with mine one more time for good measurement kissing me again. Pulling my body with his for a tender passionate kiss. I never wanted to free from it. I shouldn't have found safety in another man's arm. Yet here it was.