Chapter Five

Eleanora's Pov
It was almost a shocking thought to even linger in my mind. It was like I was tainted for even thinking about the scandal of killing my husband, he didn't respect me, and he as a matter of fact didn't love me. After the celebration me and Daemon found ourselves among one anothers company.

In the gardens, roaming the halls, in the library even through the streets of flee bottom speaking with children and others alike. Most days I wanted to be laid in my room without being disturb.

However Daemon said skilled planning and minds were needed for anything to every work. "You always linger in your thoughts don't you princess? Afraid will get caught?" There was a taunting tone in his tone, he lead the way down the alleyway, his leather boots clicking over the stone in rhythm. My own sounding scoff left me. Urging my hands into the sleeves of my long flowing dress sleeves.

"Oh naturally I'm shivering in my shoes at the thought of us being caught by the watch, oh the scandal for a married woman to be seen without her husband." My words got caught into my throat suddenly staring into Daemon's eyes my lip growing agaped at how close he was to me pressing me into the nearby brick wall. A small smirk twisted over his lips, his thumb brushing over the flesh of my lips.

"You can trust me my dear this plan will work.. I can give you the love and respect you deserve and no one will bat a so for the in my direction. You doubt yourself but you have amazing skills." I found myself mindlessly nodding my head a couple times my eyes still wide, before he fingers moved to trace at my scar almost in a tender like motion pressing on closer.

I was slightly terrified. He was about to kiss me... I never had been kissed by Daemon in our times shared with one another. He scanned his eyes over my face in rapid movements, before pressing his lips to my own in a tender like kiss pressing himself closer to me.

My hands slipped from my sleeves a low muffled squeak leaving me gentle finding my body almost sinking into the ground.  My sweaty palms held onto the edge of the brick wall, melting into the tender like kiss it ending in a small quiet pop like sound.

"Here's what we are gonna do... As scandalous as it may sound.. I want you in every way possible and when the time comes I'll marry you properly our bedding.. I want us to bed as soon as we can and as you are with child confirmed by the maester we are to pretend it's my cousin's." I had gathered my senses from the one hazy like state blinking in confusion, I lifted myself up for a moment.

"Bed me? Like actually fucking? I don't even enjoy it when Visere does it." A low chuckle left him in amusement wiggling his eyebrows a few times down at me.

"That's only because he is focused on his own pleasure.. I know how to touch a woman's body, trail my mouth in many places pull varies orgasms out of the woman I please. That is your only part.. Love me in secret and bare my seed in you, and I'll handle the rest with my cousin alright?" My lips formed a slight thin line.

It was slightly follow-up expect for the part my body was accustomed to moon tea, I wasn't even sure that first half of the plan would work.

"What of my sister? She surely will notice. She already hates me Daemon." He rolled his eyes for a moment stroking under my chin a few times.

"That's around the third part, while I'm handling the killing of your husband, your sister all she wanted is the royal status she will remarry. It happens to everyone." I found my own self rolling my eyes patting at Daemon's chest, I gave him a playfully little push to give us space backing up from him with a chuckle.

"It sounds.. Daunting so to say you are to  bed me, my Prince catch me." I joked grabbing the edges of my skirt. He grinned rushing forward towards me with a laugh he grabbed at my sides spinning me around a couple times, through my laughter, I felt him rest his head on my neck playfully kisses pressed there in place.

"In do time such a beautiful thing you are.. Come let's go visit the children down near the water I think they are waiting for the beauty to come give them gifts." I found myself smiling my arms wrapping over his upper body tangling my hand up into his sliver strands urging him closer to me. In the entirety of my life, I hadn't been at this peace in such a long moon.