Chapter Three

Eleanora's Pov
You were very lucky to get even one compliment from Daemon. Rumors liked to spread around about him just like the did about his very own cousin. He was very known down at the blood keep as well as the Flea streets. He was in out of those brothels more than any other man on the street. It was said he hated his wife dearly. Yet how he walked with the confidence of the rogue Prince he knew he was.

Everyone has grown rowdy into the night. I had prepared myself another round of endless tea in annoyance. I hated sleeping with him as it was. He was getting more bold with his activities. I drank the moon tea with a quick motion to my head, skimming my eyes across the large pictures into the books with ease trailing my fingers over the images. Such color they popped out.

"My he is quite the idiot this is the reason his seed isn't planting." I snapped my head up quickly for a moment my heart hammering for a quick second, sighing in small relief at the sight of Daemon entering. He was staggered in his movements a messy white long sleeved blouse messily on his body. He looked perhaps still drunk and hung over off any.

"At least some people use their brains." I muttered slightly kicking the opposite chair out for him to plop down into roughly. His scent wrapped around the air in one rough motion. I sighed pressing my palm over my open cheek gazing at him. He was more than amused peering over at me.

"How have the maesters not told him yet?" It was my turn to let a small chuckle out, looking down for a second to stare into the empty teacup. Before I looked back up into his deep purple eyes.

"Because they aren't the ones making them. I do." He perked up suddenly in confusion, holding his right hand into his left palm.

"That can't be.. It's said that if it's not cut and made properly it leads to health concerns." I chuckled moving to rest my fist over my temple taking a deep relaxing breath in.

"I study herbs and plants. I have since I was little.  Medicine is interesting to me. It was the one thing I had a choice to choose for myself. I don't want to have his baby because if I do then all my choices truly will be taken away from me. I really don't have a say if I carry a Targaryen child." A heavy sounding puff of air left Daemon's lips for a moment watching him focus on me anymore.

"You live in a love-less marriage with not only your husband who doesn't care for your needs. Your sister who is envious and your family who just adds to your fuel of hate. Oh what a dreadful feeling." He chuckled exhaling yet against, licking at his lower lip.

"Its not love-less it's lifeless. My sister hates me because of the one thing she can't do. It's all she's been trained to do her life." Daemon rolled his eyes harshly in annoyance.

"Your sister  shouldn't have based her principal off carrying children and getting married when it never goes as planned. It isn't your fault or in your nature to have your choices taken from you and its shown." He sighed propping one of his legs up to rest over the long end table, his purple eyes watching my every move.

"You are a clever woman Eleanora." I unclunched my fist to rub at my temple a few times in place a little.

"Please  just call me Elea, or Nora I hate my name it's two first names." A deep shaking like chuckle left Daemon watching him scoot the chair closer to me.

"I quite like your name it's unique but I'll call you whatever you like. I'm gonna ask you something yes? If you could truly have anything all in the seven kingdoms what would you like to have?" His question was quite a good one at best. He waited for my answer his fingers tapping under his chin a couple times.

"This is gonna sound completely strange coming from me just speaking as if it's not something I have. I have a marriage yes? But it's not to someone I love it's more of non agreement like marriage. One day if it is to happen. I want a marriage bound by love. Children made by love not by the foundation of needing them." A knowing look flickered across the rogue princes eyes watching him flick his eyes down for a moment exhaling a little.

"You have tremendous views Nora maybe that's why I've joined you again today. I like listening to you speak. Know this is coming from the heart." I watched him get up with a motion pushing in his chair. He made his way leaning over the table tilting my chin up towards his features.

"You are loved and you know your worth. I know you do." He chuckled gazing at me some more groaning quietly. "I need to get some sleep, but I did enjoy our talk this morning maybe you can tell me more about tell me more about the herbs you know off." And with that he dropped my chin down taking his leave of the area.