Jay Hong × reader (request)

Yoooo!
I got a request!!
Am I excited?
Yes, very much so.
There has only ever been one other person to give me requests in the past 2 years of writing on Wattpad.
So, yes, I'm very excited!!
I love requests, they save me from overworking the one brain cell I have left! :D

Okay so this request is from
Changbins_right_boob
For a jealous Jay Hong!

Gotta love the jealousyyyy~
. . .
Soooo here ya go!
(Btw I meant to have this published like the day before Christmas Eve but ya know, Christmas and my family couldn't leave me alone for like 5 seconds. So yeahhhh. So pls forgive me for being so late with it!!
I also have a big trip coming up for competition, and my family can't go so they've all been stressing me out about that-)

". . ."

"Oh sorry Jay, I have some uh- things to do that weekend. But don't worry! I'll be free around Christmas!"

You. You were a HORRIBLE liar!

So you said what you said and dashed away.

It was your first Christmas with Jay. And you wanted it to be EXTRA special. So you had been working on something with the help of some friends. Everything was going great.

Excepttttt-

You absolutely sucked at keeping secrets and lying.

And at this point just about the entire school knew you were hiding something.

Not good. . . AT ALL.

Your poor boyfriend was sO confused as to why you had basically been avoiding him.

If it wasn't for your friends, he would've already found out!

Okay so, what did you have planned?

Haha! That's a surprise for the reader too! hEhE
Actually at the point of writing this, the author didn't know either-
Gee thanks for calling myself out!
Your welcome.

Anyhoo!

Christmas was just around the corner! And things were sO close to being finished.

You just had to go and get one more thing then set it ALL up!

For this last thing you enlisted the help of Jay's BESTO-FRIENDO (lol) Daniel!

You and him were going to go by the jewelry store to pick out a chain to go with Jay's gift.

Too bad you hadn't noticed your boyfriend was coincidentally nearby the jewelry store when you and Daniel walked in.

Back to school.

Last week YIPPEEE!!

The school halls were buzzing with excitement with everyone all chit chatting about Christmas and things they wanted, what they were getting others and their plans.

Of course your friends kept you on a tight leash that week just to make sure you didn't let anything slip.

Imagine you're like a Chihuahua. Always yapping, yet everyone still like- no- loves you!
And Chihuahuas need leashes or else they're gonna get into some shit they clearly can't handle and clearly unable to get out of.

"Jay!" You waved from you spot at the lunch table.

Zach and Mira were busy so they left Daniel in charge of you.

Jay sat across from you and Daniel.

You looked at him confused, he usually sits beside you.

Then proceeded with an uncomfortable silence.