Isabella: Ofc I'll be there in 10 I just need to find my car keys

" Hey Allison did you have anything important to do today?" I ask, as I look over at her from my phone.

" Just the normal duties, why?" She asks.

" We're going to the mall." I smile and watch as her eyes sparkle just from me saying mall.

It would be okay not telling Connor, right? Hopefully he wouldn't get mad.

" Really?! I can come with you?" She says, and I nod my head, grabbing her arm and going into the closet so we could pick out outfits.

After a while Allison and I finally pick out our outfits.

I end up wearing a mini denim skirt with a green top and white sneakers. Allison picked out a white top and ripped denim jeans.

" We look hot

" We look hot." I say as Allison finishes her makeup, her hair untied from how it usually is. She had long, golden hair that went down her back.

I hear a knock on the door and walk up to the door, opening it to Isabella. She was dressed in black sunglasses, a black corset, and straight leg denim jeans.

" I'm ready to break my dads bank account, a lot has happened." Isabella sighs as she takes off her sunglasses walking into the room.

" Oh hey, my name is Isabella." She says, noticing Allison who was shyly standing to the side.

"I'm Allison." She smiles.

" So, what mall are we going to?" I ask, grabbing my purse after the introductions as all three of us walk out of the bedroom.

" The boujee one next to this mansion, duh." Isabella says.

" The one Connor owns?" I say, and watch as both Allison and Isabella look at me shocked.

" He owns that place? How many drug deals do they do." Isabella says.

" I heard he sells people he doesn't like for money, but that might've just been a rumor." Allison says.

" I'm sure he'd rather murder someone then sell them." I snort, and all three of us freeze when Matteo suddenly walks into the hallway, his gaze immediately setting on Isabella.

" What are you doing here?" He asks, looking at all three of us.

" Going to the mall, don't you have something better to do." Isabella sighs, crossing her arms over her chest.

I notice Allison looking at Matteo when I turn to the side, a blush creeping up on her face.

" Who is she?" Matteo asks, moving his gaze towards Allison who looks shocked as she looks away from him.

" Matteo, stop being so rude. She works here how do you not know Allison." Isabella says, rolling her eyes at Matteo.

I watch in amusement when I realize Allison likes Matteo.

" Isn't she gorgeous, Matteo?" I ask him after noticing his eyes on her a little longer then a usual glance.

Matteo gets pulled out of his gaze and he clears his throat, walking past us with his hands in his pockets.

" Oh he totally thought you were cute." I giggle.

" No, he doesn't-" I freeze when I realize both Isabella and Allison had said that at the same time, and I look between both of them.

Awkward.

" I'm sorry, I don't like him or anything to get that clear. He's my ex, nothing more. You guys would be cute together." Isabella says to Allison.

So that's why Matteo looked so sad when he saw Isabella last night. I wonder what made them break up...

" I don't exactly have a chance with someone like him anyways." She sighs.

" Allison, did you see the way he looked at you? He obviously thought you were hot." Isabella shrugs, applying clear lip gloss on her lips as we walk outside.

" Yeah but-" Allison and I both freeze, my mouth nearly dropped to the floor as we look at her pink Ferrari parked outside of the house.

" Everyone, meet Penelope." Isabella says, unlocking the car before getting in, a smile on her face.

***
" I can't believe Mr. Agosti owns this place." Allison says as we walk through some expensive store.

" I was just as shocked as you are." I sigh, nearly fainting when I see the price of a purse at $25,000.

" Aren't you getting anything, isn't Connor loaded?" Isabella says, as she walks up to me, looking at the purse a she sips her Starbucks.

" He doesn't even know I'm here." I laugh, hoping I don't end up getting caught.

" That's not going to end well." Allison says, trying to hold in a laugh.

" I have an idea, let's all get new bikini's on me. I'm hosting  my annual pool party tomorrow at my place, you two are invited of course." Isabella says as we walk out of the store.

A pool party? I could go swimming for the first time!

" Allison, we could totally get you to seduce Matteo with this." Isabella says as she holds up a red bikini set in front of Allison.

Allison burns red as Isabella puts the bikini in her hands, winking.

Allison ends up getting the red set, and Isabella gets a black one, the top a halter style. I chose a white bikini with the top as a triangle shape and strings that wrapped around your waist. The bottom was not exactly covering in any way but it was cute.

" So, is it true that Connor is good at it?" Isabella says as we walk out of the mall after 4 hours of shopping.

" W..what?" I say, shocked by the direct question.

" You guys haven't done it yet?" Isabella asks, both of them looking at me as they wait for me to answer.

" Last night was the first time." I mumble, both Allison and Isabella squealing as soon as those words leave my mouth.

The excitement doesn't last long though when something happens next.

" Uhm Sofia, I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news." Allison whispers, looking out in the distance. I look at her confused, wondering why they both stopped walking.

I look up, my eyes making contact with Connor who was leaning against his black Bugatti, looking at me with anger burning in his dark eyes.

Oops