The Gauntlet

"Cheer up Alexis. Today's going to be a beautiful day for many dolls." Lou says as Alexis is standing with him.

"Whatever. I'm not happy about this. Just because I agreed to come back here on the account of my friends lives doesn't mean I have to enjoy it." Alexis says as she looks away from Lou.

"Suit yourself then. You'll come around eventually." Lou says as he fixes his hair.

"Attention please. All Gauntlet runners must immediately report to the starting area." The announcer says.

"If you'll excuse me my dear that is my cue. Are you ready?" Lou asks as he goes out onto the stage.

"Yes! Excuse me sorry. Coming through." A voice says.

"Mandy. How unexpected." Lou says as Alexis looks at him at the mention of Mandy.

"Mandy? Guys. Everyone.." Alexis says happily as she goes and sees everyone from Uglyville including Moxy.

"Hello old friend." Ox says as he comes forward.

"Oh this is rich. This is really rich. You can't possibly think you'll pass." Lou says in amusement.

"Maybe we will. Maybe we won't. But every doll in this stadium is gonna see us try." Moxy says determinedly as Alexis smiles.

"So will I because I'm going to try with them. I started this with them. That's means I'll finish it that way too." Alexis says as she goes over to the others.

"You know what Lou? When I first got here I thought you were perfect. I couldn't find a single thing wrong with you. But I can see a lot better now. What?" Mandy asks as she puts on her glasses as Alexis smiles at her.

"Yes. Yes you'll run the Gauntlet. And I'm gonna run it with you." Lou says as he laughs while the crowd cheers.

"Yeah! Activate the intimidating warm-up grunts." Lou says as he gets warmed up.

"You? Run the Gauntlet?" Moxy asks.

"I don't even have to win. I just need to make sure you lose. And when I'm done I'll have my loyal subjects escort each and every last Uglydoll to recycling...where you belonged in the first place. And your pretty wolf friend will be staying with me where she belongs. She's more one of us than any of you uglies." Lou says as a robot comes over.

"As you all know the Gauntlet is designed to simulate real-world obstacles. The participants must make it through the doggy door and cross the finish line to win." The robot says before the two groups begin the challenge. As the groups gets into the first room they come across a robot dog as it grabs Nolan.

"Help me! Whoa! Whoa!" Nolan shouts fearfully.

"You call that a dog? It's all right guys. Slick dog's got this." Ugly Dog says as Bon Bon starts playing.

"What are you doing?" Lou asks as he looks at ugly dog.

"Havin' fun. Gettin' crazy! Gettin' loose! Go! I'll stall him. Go, go, go!" Ugly Dog shouts as the group leaves while dodging obstacles.

"Heads up everyone!" Alexis shouts as Lou is trying to mess the group up.

"Time to clean up this mess! Forever!" Lou shouts as he pushes boxes off the shelves before running ahead.

"Moxy!" Alexis shouts as she gets hit by a box and gets her foot trapped under it.

"Moxy keep going! I'll get Alexis out." Mandy shouts as Moxy and the others run on as she helps to get Alexis loose before catching up to the others at the stairs and sees Lou kick a mechanical baby as it lets go of Moxy.

"Let's go." Alexis says as Mandy nods and follows her to the others while waiting for Moxy.

"Moxy! Come on Moxy!" Ox shouts as Moxy runs toward the others before stopping as the mechanical baby cries and goes over to it while Lou runs out the doggy door.

"It's okay. Don't cry. You'll be okay." Moxy says as she calms the baby down.