Institute of Perfection

"There are so many tunnels." Moxy says as the group is walking in the dark.

"What we really need is a light." Ugly Dog says.

"I have a flashlight!" Babo says happily.

"Then why haven't you spoke up until now?" Alexis asks annoyedly.

"I'm conserving the batteries until we really need it." Babo says.

"Good thinking. Let me know when you come upon a time when you really need it." Wage says.

"You got it." Babo says as he turns on the light Alexis sniffs the air.

"You smell anything?" Moxy asks as Alexis shakes her head.

"Ugh. Not really." Alexis says before the group screams as they fall and see babies falling around them.

"Creepy falling babies! Whoa! Creepy falling babies!" Wage shouts as the group lands on slides and slide to the bottom.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Let's do it again!" Moxy shouts excitedly as she laughs.

"No, no. Not again. Please not again." Alexis says before the group sees a gate with a screen and sees the gate says Institute of Perfection.

"Congratulations Doll Type Number 12. You have designated your quality control center. The final step on your journey to becoming the complete doll you were made to be. And once you successfully complete the institute's rigorous final test you'll pass through the portal and begin the greatest experience a doll can know." An announcer says.

"Today." Moxy says happily.

"Moxy you were right." Ugly Dog says.

"Well we're here. Might as well have a look around." Alexis says.