The Tunnel

"There. Perfect." Alexis says as she finishes with some flowers outside her house.

"Alexis!" A voice shouts revealing to be Moxy, Ugly Dog, Lucky Bat, Babo, and Wage as they are running.

"Whoa! Moxy slow down. What's the rush?" Alexis asks.

"Today's the day! We're gonna make our dreams come true!" Moxy shouts excitedly.

"Dreams?.. Oh that dream." Alexis says as she realizes what Moxy is talking about.

"Come on!" Moxy says as the group follows her over to Ox.

"Oh! Hello Moxy! Looks like you're all having a good time." Ox says happily.

"Oh loads of fun. Lucky Bat made everything crystal clear." Moxy says happily.

"Hey Lucky! Attabat!" Ox says as Moxy runs off with the others dragging a worried Lucky Bat with them.

*Timeskip*

"Everything that comes to Uglyville arrives here. So if we're going to find the Big World it's only logical if we start right here." Moxy says as the group stops near the tunnel.

"Okay the Big World and children do not exist!" Wage says.

"I just wanna have a look inside that flower. Who's with me?" Moxy asks.

"Don't do it." Wage says as the others want to join Moxy except for Alexis and Lucky Bat.

"Unbelievable." Alexis says as she, Wage, and Lucky Bat reluctantly agree.

"Yes! You guys are the ugliest!" Moxy shouts happily.

"Okay you got us to agree to look but one problem. How do we even get up there to look?" Alexis asks before the others quickly get away from Babo as he pulls stuff out of his pockets.

"Eh. I got nothing." Babo says in defeat.

"Hmm. We need something that could grip on nice and tight. Even then it would still need to hold all our weight. Huh? No, no. No. No!" Lucky Dog shouts as the group throws a rope around him and throws him up to the tunnel as the group climbs up the rope.

"Oh good. A terrifying void." Wage says as the group looks into the tunnel.

"That's always a good sign." Alexis says sarcastically.

"This is what the inside of a flower looks like?" Ugly Dog asks.

"Yeah. Dark and creepy. All right that's it. Let's go." Wage says as Alexis nods.

"Anyone else going to UglyDolls On Ice tonight?" Babo asks as the group gets into the tunnel.

"Nah. I don't wanna miss this week's episode of Uglyville's Got No Talent. Moxy..." Wage says as Moxy looks around.

"Let's just call it a day huh?" Lucky Bat asks.

"You guys. This pipe goes somewhere." Moxy says.

"Say something to her." Alexis says as she looks at Lucky Bat.

"Um...sometimes the insides of our dreams are...hollow. Uh like this pipe for example." Lucky bat says as Wage groans.

"Hollow huh? I guess a girl can dream. We'll just go on back like a bunch of go-on-backers. I just gotta see what it's like!" Moxy says as she begins to walk back before turning and running off into the tunnel.

"I'd be lying if I said we shouldn't of expected her to do this. come on. Let's go after her before she gets into trouble. Or maybe not." Alexis says as Moxy slips and is panting while laying on the floor.

"Almost there! Come on! Come on guys! Come on! Um...I guess not. Guys what if this is the way to the Big World?" Moxy asks as she looks at the others.

"But Ox says there is no Big World and he-" Babo then gets cut off by Moxy.

"He didn't know there was something else out there. But we do. The pipe. It's real. And it has to lead somewhere. Maybe it's the Big World! If anyone can figure it out it's us. Lucky what could make you wiser than solving the ultimate unsolved mystery? Hello! Mystery ahead! And Ugly Dog you're my best friend." Moxy says as she looks at Ugly Dog.

"Well that's just hurtful." Wage says.

"Are you really going to let me go in alone?" Moxy asks sadly.

"You ain't goin' alone." Ugly Dog says.

"Really? Guilt tripping us?" Alexis asks unimpressed.

"And when someone needs help who y'all gonna call? Babo! That's who!" Moxy says excitedly.

"I gotta say. She gets me." Babo says.

"Hmmm. I suppose a little journey could be enlightening." Lucky Bat says.

"This is ridiculous! Going into a creepy pipe that spells certain doom? Boop! Nope. Mmm. No thank you." Wage says.

"Yeah. Count me out." Alexis says sternly.

"Alexis, Wage..." Moxy says.

"Go ahead. Give us your big sell Moxy. Tell me that we have to go. It's our duty as dolls to be a friend. Tell me that deep down we want to know what's over there too. Come on! Give us the pitch." Wage says.

"If you don't come you're gonna have to climb down that cliff all by yourselves." Moxy says as Alexis and Wage give looks of realization.

"Okay. Good pitch." Alexis says.

"Let's just all let the record show that I am against this." Wage says in defeat.

"So am I." Alexis says as the group gets to walking.