Mandy

"We are definitely not Doll Type Number 12. Everything is so different here." Moxy says as the group is following Mandy.

"I'd say." Wage says as she looks around at the houses.

"So you guys actually live in these boxes? Not that they're bad boxes. They're all neat and organized and straight and symmetrical and clean and...whew! I'm okay!" Babo says as Alexis catches him before Mandy walks into a tree.

"Silly tree. Oh my goodness. Okay. Um this way please." Mandy says as she and the others arrive at their destination.

"What is that?" Moxy asks as the group looks at the building in the distance.

"That would be the Supplies She...I mean Suite. Your home away from home." Mandy says.

"We are staying there?" Babo asks.

"It's so..." Alexis says as she is unsure of what to think of the building.

"I love it!" Moxy shouts happily before the group goes inside and looks around.

"It's so industrial chic." Mandy says.

"Industrial chic? It's a shed. I mean there's boxes and a mop..." Alexis then gets cut off as the others look around happily except for Wage.

"And never mind." Alexis says as Wage nods in agreement.

"Hey, hey guys. I'm really glad you like it and all. But I didn't get your names." Mandy says as everyone looks at her.

"Sorry. I'm Moxy." Moxy says kindly.

"Babo." Babo says.

"Lucky Bat." Lucky Bat says.

"Alexis." Alexis says kindly as she smiles.

"Wage." Wage says.

"Folks call me Ugly Dog." Ugly Dog says as he smiles.

"Because that's his name." Wage says.

"But those close to me call me Slick Dog." Ugly Dog says.

"Which is not his name." Alexis says.

"Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi. Whew. So are you really here just to train for the Big World?" Mandy asks curiously.

"You bet. And we're all gonna end up with our own special kid to love." Moxy says determinedly.

"You do know Lou is gonna make it super hard for you." Mandy says.

"That was pretty obvious but yes. Well aware." Alexis says as Mandy looks at her.

"Well I say bring it on Louis!" Moxy shouts determinedly.

"He means well of course. Though he can be a bit judgmental." Mandy says.

"Kinda figured that out. Doesn't have a sense of personal space either does he?" Alexis asks.

"You're the first doll I've honestly ever seen him act like that around. Given the circumstances from today's events." Mandy says.

"Wow. That's comforting. Well long as he keeps out of my personal bubble we shouldn't have any problems." Alexis says.

"Still without his constructive criticism none of us would ever get anywhere. So just stay on his good side. Ow!" Mandy shouts as she walks into the door.

"Are you alright?" Alexis asks as she looks at Mandy.

"Ooh! Cool glasses! I always wanted some specs." Ugly Dog says as he sees some glasses fall onto the floor as he and the others begin trying them on except for Alexis.

"Ooh yeah! I feel smarter already." Moxy shouts happily as Mandy tries to get the glasses back.

"Excuse me! No!" Mandy shouts as Alexis sees she is looking like she is about to cry and takes the glasses from the others and gives them back to Mandy.

"We're sorry." Moxy says as she and the others notice Mandy's sad expression.

"Please don't say anything guys. Especially not to Lou." Mandy says fearfully.

"Lots of dolls were glasses in Uglyville. Even 5-Eyed Steve." Moxy says.

"Yeah. What's the problem?" Alexis asks curiously.

"This is the Institute of Perfection. And perfect dolls have perfect eyesight." Mandy says sternly before walking into the door and leaving as she slams the door behind her.

"Man I thought I had issues." Wage says.

"Do you feel that electricity between us? Watch this. She's gonna turn around... she's doing the old don't turn around move." Ugly Dog says as he goes to the window before Mandy does come back as Moxy goes outside.

"Well she didn't need glasses to see through you." Wage says as Alexis nods.