𝟎𝟎𝟔

Mature themes and Language

-
-
-

AFTER REPORTING BACK WITH

Makima told you to stay in her office for a bit. She was waiting for the right moment to say something to you. She watched you as you lit up a cigarette.

"Kishibe is coming soon, to train Denji and Power" You sit up straight in your chair after hearing those words.

"Why? You know I hate that guy" You frown as you put down your cigarette. Makima chuckled as she crossed her legs.

"He's very talented, and I need to keep a closer eye on him anyways, you'll be doing that for me" Makima stated as she rested her chin on her hand.

"And if I don't?" You question, which makes Makima laugh once again.

"Remember I found you that day, it was snowing. The day when the gun devil ran through the town. You were just a small girl, lying in the cold snow, with multiple gun wounds" Makima said as she leaned back in her chair and sighed.

"You should've let me die" You spat as you lit up your cigarette.

"Instead of giving a piece of myself for you, for free, I should've given you a contract. My mistake though" Makima sighed as she stood up and looked at you.

"Afraid I'll use it against you?" You questioned, which made Makima smile. She points to the door.

"You're dismissed now, have a good night," Makima said as she waved you off. You scoffed as you exited her office.

Aki saw you leave out the office and ran over to talk to you.

"Y/N, about that kiss last night," Aki said as he grabbed your arm. You look up slightly look up at him as you hold back your smirk.

"I didn't mean it..." Aki's words made your heart drop. What do you mean he didn't mean it!?

"Well... no I did, I like you. But I shouldn't have come off that strong, it was unprofessional of m-" Before Aki could continue his rambling, you kissed him.

His eyes widened as you closed yours, but he fell into the kiss and closed his eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

Aki wasn't expecting this but he definitely wasn't complaining at all.

"AYO! Screwing on the job Aki!?" Denji yelled with Power right behind him. Aki pulled away and licked his lips.

"Shut the hell up Denji" Aki snapped, as he groaned. He looked back over at you as you smiled at him.

"I- I'll catch you later," Aki said, stuttering as if he was his younger self. You waved him off and sighed dreamily.

"He so wants me" You mumbled to yourself.
——————————————-