[Chapter 10] - it seems the artists these days are not who you think

(This is a sneak peek of what the fully finished chapters of the story will look like.)

[Chapter 10] - it seems these artists these days are not who you think

---

Inside the iDKHOW dressing room, Dallon applies hairspray at the top of his head after combing it. Tending the soft strands to the little curls. He hasn't committed to such a dapper appearance for shows in such a long time, generally even performing in shorts. Despite his comfort in un-formal attire, presenting in front of an arena with multiple lights and cameras directed towards him is not fitting. It is almost like following his roots of his previous time with Panic! having to make a large effort. The requirement for uniforms meant pampering yourself for stage for a presentable manner, especially since it is what the record label wanted. 

And now Weekes is back to his old outfits worn when the band's first extended play was released. 

"The good ol' clothes dusting away in my closet has finally come out," he declares as he majestically puts on his blazer.

Ryan, practicing with drumsticks on the couch, looks up and sees what Dallon is referring to. The dazzling blazer, covered in silver glitter, sparkles everywhere. The reflections of light shining through some parts made it appear like a suit of light. 

"Buddy, I think that's a little too much..." Ryan says, in hopes of not disappointing because of his disapproval.

"Is it really...?" he turns back and stares at himself in the mirror.

The singer thinks to himself and considers how it may appear as a bad idea with the possibility of cameras incapable of capturing him.

Dallon removes it and folds it neatly before storing it back where it came from. He looks over their clothing rack of other pieces from his section. After deciding between two alternatives, he wants to see Brendon and have him decide.

"I'll be back," Dallon announces and takes the two hangers.

Ryan nods as he continues back to strumming different drum exercises on a pad that sat on his lap. Anthony, on the other hand, is the least productive member currently. Choosing to take a nap and disregarding the fact that the band on stage first.

Dallon exits the green room to a bustling hallway, packed with crew members hard at work. All of which have arrived in a separate tour bus that did not follow them. Panic! has at least seven tour buses every tour in total for the entire team. A handful but all of which are necessary with an important task.

Not long before he reaches the outside of Panic!'s main green room, located separate lounging areas away from him. The main band, Nicole, Mike, and Dan stand together in conversation. They are also accompanied by the "beer boys", a funny joke the new group came up with relating to one of their music videos. It is Jake Sinclair, Mike Viola, and Rachel White.

Jake is one of Brendon's longtime friends. The attractive, blonde guy that sure enough his achievements are as good as his charm. They have the most unique bond, smoking weed together as buddies.

Mike however had just met Brendon after lockdown. He was introduced by Jake himself. What is still a growing friendship, they felt as if they've known each other for a long time. If it weren't for Mike Viola, a lot of Brendon's personality today wouldn't have come from him. He is one of the eldest and more mature acting than the rest of the members. 

Rachel is the "package deal" of the gang. Ever since she joined the band she has grown close with the women of strings and Nicole Row. When the beer boys are on stage, they all roughhouse like real siblings. Rachel, being the sister who causes the most havoc among them.