chapter 5

"shush, Sam, this is tommy"

phil introduced sam to his sons, tecno just scanned him head to toe, wilbur smiled at him and Tommy no where near polite, gave him a disgusted look. Sam just smiled at them.

"sam, tecno and wilbur would be going to their job in 15 minutes, i have to go to another thing aswell, so a list is is on the fridge of what you need to take care of today'

phil explained the creeper hybrid politely, after a while when phil and the twins had left, tommy and sam were sitting alone in the living room.

"so tommy, tell me about yourse-"

sam started without any nervousness and looked as if this was totally normal, that taking care of tommy was going to be the same as any other kid. lets wait to see sam realize ehat he has gotten himself into.

"some things you need to know about me are that i don't like anyone invading my privacy, stepping in my buisness or interfering with my fucking normal side if my life"

Sam went quiet and in a bit of shock from what tommy said. he had never been talked to like this, specially by a child... AND SWEARING!?

_Sam pov_

tommy got up and walked away, I'm guessing to his room. Something tells me that taking care of this kid is going to be different from any other child.

(author's note; i know in the first chapter sam was the principle, but the story would change a bit and ponk is the principle and Sam is just a child sitter)

i sighed and got up to get my laptop from my bag, I'm just going to talk to ponk for a bit then start up on the list phil had left me to take care of.

...

after i was done talking with ponk, i decided to go check up on Tommy. i stood up and made my way to his room. i noticed a deep crack in the oak door making it stand out in the hallway unlike the other doors.

i ignored it and knocked on the door, no answer, suddenly i heard shuffling from the other end making me curious

"uh-tom can i come in?"

"i- y-yeah give me a minute! ok come in!"

i opened the door to see tommy on his bed with a unexplainable smile plastered on his face. the room was neat. i sighed and pushed the negative thoughts on the back of my mind and looked at tommy with a smile.

"are you hungry or anything?"
i asked

"no, I'm fine"

"alright, but tell me if you need anything ok?"

"yeah, will do"

after that awkward small interaction i left the room not knowing what to do next.

_tommy pov_

after sam left i let out a heavy sigh i didn't know i even had till i let it go. i looked down at my hands..

"what is happening...?"

i got up and went to the bathroom, i stared at my reflection not recognizing myself just from a few weeks back now...

"what did i do to deserve this...?"