four

♡

the heat of the sun stays kissed against team's skin as the sunset paints the sky in hues of red and pink. team's grasp on his glass is loose and lazy, tequila turning his joints limp, his movements sluggish as he lazes at the pool's edge, toes in the water.

he sets his glass down on the pool deck, lest he drop it and it shatters, ruining his little moment of bliss. 

team can feel mr phawin staring at him from across the pool, where he floats, a half empty bottle of beer sitting precariously in the float's built in cupholder. win, win, win.

"stop staring," team says, kicking his foot up from the water and sending little splashes over to where win floats.

the water spatters over win's naked chest, dotting his bronze, sunkissed skin. team's mouth goes dry.

"who says i'm staring?" win says with a lilt of his lips.

team rolls his eyes, cheeks pinking. "were you not?"

win snickers. "alright, you caught me," he says. "you're so pretty though, baby. i can't help myself."

team's toes curl under the water. he hasn't quite gotten used to win speaking to him like that yet; it still feels kind of odd to have win address him so blatantly.

"you're embarrassing," team mumbles.

there's a large splash and team looks up to see that win has abandoned his float and is swimming over to where team sits at the pool's edge. he dives under the water before he reaches team, popping up and slicking his wet hair back with one hand.

team swallows past the lump in his throat, fighting the urge to squirm where he sits. he also hasn't quite gotten used to how fucking good win looks literally all the time, even now that he's allowed to stare as openly and as long as he'd like to.

"it's getting dark," win says, sliding up between team's legs. his wet hands settle on team's upper thighs, and team shudders. "why don't we go inside?"

"mhm," team agrees, grabbing win's wrist, gasping lightly as win squeezes his thighs, the skin dimpling under win's fingers. "i n-need a shower," he says, heat in his cheeks and his veins as he watches win's pupils dilate.

"oh yeah?" win says, "what a coincidence, baby. turns out i could use a shower, too."

win pushes away from team and then hefts himself out of the pool. team stares the whole time, nibbling on his bottom lip as he watches the flex of win's biceps, his back muscles, and his big back tattoo.

team takes win's hand when win reaches out to him, getting to his feet and padding softly behind win as they make their way back into the house. water drips from win's swim shorts onto the floor but win doesn't seem to care, leading team straight to the downstairs bathroom.