one

♡

pharm is team's best friend.

they've known each other practically since they were in diapers, pharm moving into the house next to team when they were both just shy of three years old. the earliest memories team has all feature pharm, gap-toothed and giggling, always by team's side.

they went to the same school for all 12 years, had lockers right smack next to each other, and competed on the swimming team together; pharm was the first person team told that he likes guys. there's nothing team does in his life that pharm's not there for, and vice versa. they're best friends, brothers, in every sense of the word.

which is why team feels really terribly about how badly he wants to fuck pharm's dad.

mr. phawin is the walking embodiment of every wet dream team's had since he was old enough to understand how his dick worked. he's 6'1, thirty six years old, bright blonde hair graying just slightly at his temples, with a voice like aged honey, deep and sweet. just thinking about him makes team's thighs tremble.

the other thing about mr. phawin is that he's been single since team's known him. mr. phawin packed up and moved to team's neighborhood with pharm after his mother had passed away in a tragic car accident, and team used to think mr. phawin stayed single in honor of her, but he's not quite sure anymore if that's actually the case.

it was a couple saturdays ago - it's currently nearing the end of july and the temperatures are nothing short of scorching, so team had grabbed his swim shorts and a towel as soon as he'd woken up that morning, planning to spend the day in the huge in ground pool in pharm's backyard - and pharm had been out of town for the past week, vacationing in thailand with his grandparents until the end of summer.

team had been floating in the pool for the better part of an hour, dozing off the tiniest bit, when mr. phawin came through the sliding glass doors leading to the patio, startling team to the point where he rolled right off his pool float and into the water.

"oh shit, did i scare you?" mr. phawin asked when team broke the surface again, sputtering and pushing his hair out of his eyes. mr. phawin's sitting on one of the lounge chairs at the pool's edge in nothing but a low hanging pair of cotton shorts, and team feels his cheeks flush.

"n-no," team says, averting his eyes from mr. phawin's naked upper half, focusing instead on pulling himself back up onto the pool float. "i was just, uh, surprised."

mr. phawin laughed, running a hand through his tousled hair. "well, sorry for surprising you. just thought i'd come out and see if you wanted something to drink?"

"oh, uh, sure." team said, still looking anywhere but directly at mr. phawin. "um, can i just have some water?"

mr. phawin rolled his eyes. "boring," he joked. "c'mon, why don't you come inside real quick and look at what's in the fridge? besides, you look like you need some more sunblock too."