two

♡

team wakes up in a bedroom that's not his own, tangled in unfamiliar sheets, pressed against a familiar naked chest, pleasantly warm.

the air conditioner buzzes in the background, a hum of white noise that team times with his own breathing, slow and soft and easy.

his body aches, sore in a way he can't quite describe, an underlying thrum of pain deep in his muscles, but the strain is welcomed, pleasant, and team lets it into his veins, a steady, constant drip.

the sun shines through the gap in the curtains, and team watches the way the tiny dust motes in the air dance around each other. it's morning, saccharine and undisturbed, and team fears movement would do nothing but break the spell.

lips caress the back of team's neck and team lets his head fall, a shaky breath parting his lips. "team," win murmurs, sucking a mark into team's cream- smooth skin.

"win," team echoes, the name still feeling a bit foreign on his tongue despite how loudly he was shouting it only a few short hours ago.

"what time is it?" win asks, voice gruff with sleep.

"little after nine," team says, glancing at the clock on the bedside table.

"mmm," win hums, dragging his lips upwards to mouth wetly at the hollow behind team's ear. "plenty of time for me to keep you in bed still."

team rolls, turning in win's arms until they're face to face. "is that your plan?" he asks, "just gonna keep me here all day?"

win huffs a laugh, cracking one eye open, still puffy with sleep. he's so handsome it makes team's mouth dry. "would you have a problem with that?" he asks.

"absolutely not," team says.

win winds a hand into team's sleep ruffled hair, pulling him down for a kiss. he licks into team's mouth and team wonders how fucked up he is that even win's morning breath tastes good to him.

team squirms, pressing himself into win's chest, thrusting his half hard cock into win's belly.

"already?" win snickers. "didn't you get enough of my cock last night?"

"never," team admits, honest.

win pulls team into another searing kiss, hands drifting over team's body. win opens for him, sweet and easy, drawing him inside.

last night, team slept in nothing but one of win's large, oversized button down shirts, and in proper correlation with the tease team is, he only did up two of the buttons, showing off his soft belly and thighs. so, when win dips his hand between their bodies, he reaches team's naked skin almost immediately.

"can't get over how fucking sexy you look in my shirt, baby," win murmurs, dragging his hand up team's thigh, cupping team cock, already hard and leaking a little at the tip. team whimpers, grinding against win's palm.