three

♡

if there's one thing team still has yet to get used to about college, it's the parties.

he's adjusted well to his classes, found a schedule that works well for him, and he's even gotten pretty close with his roommate, dean, but the one thing he can't really seem to get adjusted to is the sheer amount of alcohol and bad decisions that his fellow undergrads get into.

now don't get him wrong—team's not a saint my any means, he likes to get drunk at parties, he's even got a good ass fake id that gets him into even the nice bars around campus—but he's not the type to go out every night. he prefers to keep his own bad decisions relegated to saturday nights, but sometimes he gets roped into going out to parties he'd never have gone to by his own volition, dragged there by dean.

the party he's at now is hosted by a group of people he kind of knows from the few meetings he'd gone to for the campus's thailand student association, in celebration of the upcoming winter break. there's a few people here that he recognizes from his classes, but for the most part, he's sat in a circle playing a rousing game of "never have i ever" with a bunch of random people he doesn't know, nursing a cup half full of jungle juice.

and god, he's fucking drunk.

"wait, wait, wait, i got—i got one!"

the girl to team's left—ple, or something. he thinks they have intro to econ together—spills her drink as she thrusts it forward, a slurred challenge on her lips: "never have i ever fucked someone more than ten—" she hiccups, "—ten years older than me!"

a murmur goes through the circle of people, everyone eyeing each other to see who's gonna take a drink, who they can pounce on and press for more, the game having taken on a much more scandalous edge that it had when it started.

team struggles with the mental math for a moment, but then he lifts his cup and takes a long sip.

he's the only one in the group that drinks, and ple is the first to notice, calling him out with a cackle and another slosh of her drink.

"team drank, oh my god!" ple squeals. "he's a milf hunter!"

"dilf hunter, more like," team says, unthinkingly. ple balks at him, eyes wide.

"oh my god!" she exclaims, falling into a fit of giggles.

"we need the story, give us the story!"

"um," team falters, cheeks hot with the realization that suddenly, all eyes are on him. "'s'not really much of a story."

"oh, come on!" dean urges. he's staring at team from across the circle, with a blonde girl that team doesn't recognize seated on his lap. dean's pupils are blown and his own cheeks are flushed, from alcohol rather than embarrassment. "don't hold out on us, teammieee."