Chapter 12: Liz's & Jessica's Point Of View

Liz's P.O.V
-21 Weeks Pregnant-

My heart rate increased. My palms sweat and I felt super nervous. I got face to face with the man that will tell us if the babies died or not.

"False alarm." He let out a deep breath "Follow me."

We walked through the emergency doors and down a long hall. The rooms all look alike. The huge window with the bed and television. The small bathroom with the sick and hurt people in it. The same outfits. Similar problems. All trying to feel better.

We finally got to the room where Jessica was. I entered the room running to her witch my arms out. There was a long cord type thing around her stomach. There was a screen next to her bed that showed the babies. She was staring at them with a big smile on her face. I hugged her looking to the screen. I touched it softly as a smile grew on my face.

"I was so scared." Jessica spoke

"I know. I was too." I replied

"Hello. I'm doctor Grills." A man walked in speaking. "I will be helping Jessica here give birth. Today was a false alarm. She cant go to school until the baby is born and she needs to stay in bed, no on foot activities."

"So bed rest?" I inturrepted

"Yep. You can go home because it seems like they are sleep." The doctor finishes.

We packed up then went home. When we got home Jeremy was sitting on the couch with Alexis.

"What happened?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Bed rest." Jessica answered walking upstairs.

"Can we talk?" I whispered to him.

He nodded then we both walked up the stairs. I opened the door then let him go first. I closed the door after him.

"Look, Liz. I'm so sorry that I..."

I inturrepted him with a push to the wall, I kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck.

Slowly I pulled away, "Ive missed you. Today was scary. I was watching how John was with Jessica. You could tell she felt better with him there. I don't want to be alone and give birth to this baby without you. I love you Jeremy Jordan. And I forever will."

I kissed him we snuggled up in the bed thinking of good names for the baby. Until we fell asleep

Jessica's P.O.V
-34 Weeks Pregnant-

Im thirty four weeks pregnant and my babies should be coming soon. Its been two weeks of homeschooling and laying in the bed. Liz often helps me not to be bored and Ethan comes over with Alexis so she can help me with the boxes for my boys.

I finally finished making the birth bag and I finished riping the boxes open thanks to Alexis. We organized the toys and brought the twin stroller and a regular stroller down stairs to the closet. We hung up the dresses, coats and sweaters. I put their hats and gloves in the dresser. We threw the boxes away. Well actually Alexis did all the work. I also took out the baby carriges and sat them next the door with the baby bag on top. We finally finished so we all sat on the couches and waited for Ethan to finish cooking us dinner to celebrate.

Everybody was home and we were eating dinner Ethan made for us. Our stomachs were full so we sat in the living room drinkimg our hot coco I made.

"So any names for the baby?" I asked sipping on my hot coco

"Yes we agreed for a girl Alexandria." Jessica answered

"And for a boy we picked Daniel." Jeremy stated

"Cool." Alexis said in amazment

We all hear a knock on the door. The room went silent.

"Who's that?" Jeremy asked

Ethan got up and answered the door. "Mom? Dad?"

I got out of my seat and ran to the door. There goes both of my parents standing right in the front of me, in my doorway. The ones that are suppose to be dead. I felt a drip down my leg. My stomach turned. I screamed in pain and John grabbed my hand. I squeezed it trying not to scream again and scare Alexis.

"Ethan! Shes in labor." John screamed

_______________________________________
Authors Note:
Plot twist. Oh who would have thought. I but you didnt see that coming. Me either. It was a big suprise for me to. I wonder what happens next. Bye:) THANKS and don't forget I have more books for you to read!

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*