*Chapter 2: Jessica's Point Of View

"Jessica! It's time for school." My brother screamed from downstairs, his voice loud as he slams the refrigerator closed. I exhale and lifted my hand through my hair.

I am the second youngest of three. Ethan, my brother is our gaurdian, and became one once my parents dissapeared three years ago and was persumed dead last year. They were on their way to Paris on a work trip. They said the plane had crashed, but couldn't find any remains. They searched the ocean I guess the waters sucked them up. It was scary, and very stressful and I found a freedom in my boyfriends arms. Ethan was twenty years old, just now turning eighteen when we sat in front of a judge and he begged them to keep us. Alexis was 10, her brown curly hair was turning in to locks, she couldn't go to school or panic flushed through her lungs. She began climbing in to Ethan's bed, holding Moms pillow. Ethan began working so hard i barely saw him, just so he could pay rent and get us food. Even if it was just bread for a pbandj. I wanted so badly to help, but he always said to focus on school so we don't live the way we do. Luckily with much help from lawyers we found a savings account with half a million inside. Ethan sat down with some very smart people and we found a way to work with it and for awhile.

It was just the normal for me. I didnt let anyone in and that was just it. I imagined that I would work so much that I wouldn't have time for a man or kids so that wasn't even on my list of things I wanted in my life.

I exhale grabbing my purse from the the chair next to my desk. I run down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where Ethan had breakfast ready to go. He handed me a plate with bacon,eggs and waffles on it. A giggle escaping as this was my favorite meal and Ethan always made it on good days where he had even greater news. Hopefully he got into the school he wanted.

I smelt the food taking in a deep breath, a wave of nausea following behind. I try to push it down, getting annoyed as this sickness suddenly overcame me. I just slowly stood up and grabbed my stomach as I walked towards the bathroom. My mouth beginning to create saliva as I close the bathroom door and dropped in front of the toilet. It rushed from my.

When finished I flushed the toilet and filled my hands with water pouring it into my mouth. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table pushing my food away from me. Sadness filled me and I slowly lay my head on the table closing my eyes. My leg shaking, distracting me from the pain in my stomach.

"You are not going to school today." Ethan announced grabbing the plate from in front of me and placing it in the white microwave just above the oven.

"No. It's okay, I don't feel sick. I am good to go." I answered with a fake smile as I wiped my mouth and slowly sat up.

"Go upstairs, Jessica." Ethan demanded

I sigh before walking up stairs and flopping on my bed. I layed underneath the covers and fell asleep slowly.

It didn't feel like long before I was waken up by my brothers loud deep voice, "Jessica, Get up!"

I look around the room, and exhaled slowly lifting my tired body. I look over to see eathan holding a Walgreens bag and just rubbed my eyes. He opens it, and slowly pulled out the box and gave me a sad smile. Come on, really? A pregnancy test? I was very open to my brother, of course. My mom wasn't here and I didn't have any girlfriends.

I looked at Ethan dead in his eyes,
"Ethan? Who is that for?"

"You." He threw the box to me.

"What?"

"Jess, I know you. You never get sick."

I was on birth control and he knew that which confused me. I stare at the box for a minute and slowly looked up at him a sigh leaving my lips. He hands me the plastic cup and smiled. I stand up slowly and he kissed my head before moving and letting me out of the room. I look up at Alexis who was sitting in her room watching me as she ate her breakfast. She smiled sympathetically and then looked down at the book she was in the middle of reading.

I sniff and wiped away the fallen tear and opened the bathroom door before entering. I close it and exhaled slowly before peeing in the cup. I slowly sit it on the counter and exhaled as I walked to the tub and slowly sat down. My leg began to bounce as I stared at the box and pulled out my hand to grab it. I read it intenly and exhaled as I followed the instructions. Once done I brought it downstairs and handed it to Ethan who was reading and drinking coffee. I hated coffee cause I could never get it right, it was either too sweet or too bitter. I gave up and stuck with smoothies or hot chocolate.

I sat on the island and sipped some of the water Ethan made me. He looked at the test and analyzed it. I looked at him on edge. He just stared at the stick and the worries I was feeling just a pinch of increased quickly. I couldn't be pregnant right. I take my pills everyday, that is not apart of my plane. Ethan looked up at me with fear in his eyes. With that I knew.

I'm pregnant.

My heart dropped and the tears exploded from my eyes as I quickly stood and ran up the stairs. I slam the door closed and slid to the floor pushing my knees to my chest. I cried hard and covered my face. Oh no!

_____________________________________
A/N
For those who didn't know this is girl number two so it will be different point of views between the two girls. Love y'all and bye. Thanks for reading.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*