Chapter 8: Liz's & Jessica's Point Of View

Liz's P.O.V

Being in Jeremy's arms every morning is the best feeling in the world. I was falling in forreal love with his man and honestly it was scary. I couldn't sleep and just needed his presence. Once he got he, he climbed in to my bed and laid down and I was out like a light.

Its Saturday morning and I woke up to my stupid alarm clock. I unplugged it from the wall and exhaled laying back, lifting ny hands on my face. My parents is throwing a party in honor of their sixteen year anniversary today. It was going to be very fun, especially with the announcement to the family of my pregnancy and the baby soon to enter this world.

I sat up from my bed and looked bact at Jeremy who rollee over. I stand and walked towards the bathroom to brushed my teeth. Once done I took off my clothes and put on a tight knee length dress that was white. I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my hair.

Jeremy walked in and smiled. He closed the bathroom door and I smiled as I looked at him and he kissed me on the lips. I exhale and lifted my bucket for hair things.

He put his hand on my noticeable stomach, hugging me and placing his head in my neck, "Your geting a baby bumb, babe."

"I know." I agreed a smile on my face as I pulled open the box of rubber bands, "Its weird. I got a belly now."

He laughed and just and talked to me. When I finished wirh my hair I pushed him to get dressed. He just chuckled and I walked downstairs to help mom finish cooking and cleaning.

By time we finished people were ready to dance and party. We turned up the music and pulled out all the food so everyone can eat whenever they felt. I danced with Jeremy and my cousins and just grew happy as i walked up to my grandmother who was sitting beside my mom. She just placed her hand on my stomach and chuckled. I grew sad and just slowly sat down and laid on her chest.

By time it was midnight the house was clearing up. I hugged and kissed my parents before they left for the weekend to a hotel. I just turned to Jessica who was sitting at the counter placing the spaghetti into a bowl. I slowly sit beside her and exhaled looking at her.

She just smiled, "Whatever happens. I'm here, Liz."

I nod and smiled, "Thank you."

She giggled and I looked dkwn. We just finished cleaning then sat around the house. They didn't stay long though, Jessica had a doctors appointment in the morning. Sje wasn't that far a long and was already showing, they think it might be multiples. She hasn't been to the doctors since finding out and she was only a couple of weeks in.

My baby was meant to be due in April, with a possibility of her coming early considering I was high risk. Jeremy was even looking for a job, and working hard to find one knowing this was going to be an expensive process.

A yawn leaves my lips and I look at Jeremy who was on his phone. I just slowly stood up and grabbed his hand. He just looked at me and smiled following me to the room.

He took off his clothes and I just took down my hair and wiped off my makeup. I was tired and have been since becoming pregnant. I knew it was because of my body working harder for the baby but it was one annoying thing I doubt will go away anytime soon.

Once done I walked back to the room and closed the door. I slowly locked it and climbed in the bed. He just kissed me and slowly climbed on top of me. I giggled as I pulled away and he smirked and kissed me deeper. I enjoyed him being close and just laid back once he did the same. He pulled me onto his chest and I laid my head down. I listened to his heartbeat as I stared outside. I just exhaled and slowly fell asleep in his arms.

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up at eight in the morning, feeling very sick to my stomach. I ended up in the bathroom and I stayed in there for fifteen minutes. I exhale and stand slowly. I guess for now it was just going to sit in my stomach and make me uncomfortable. I just walked out or the bathroom and walked downstairs. Ethan was drinking his coffee and Alexis was eating her waffles.

I felt Johns hot morning breath on my neck then his lips touched my neck softly. He handed me a glass of orange juice and I giggled as I took it. The orange juice helps me in the mornings alot to, sometimes it does seem to come up, but for the most part it helps me with my energy which I need.

He wrapped his hands around my waist feeling my stomach. I gulped my orange juice down than sat it on the counter. John pulls away slowly and grabbed my arm turning me around. He just sighed worried as he lifted his hand onto my stomach which was starting to show.

"Jessica." He slowly spoke lifting his hand to itch his ear.

"What? Whats wrong." I asked getting concerned as I looked around.

He turned me around lifting my shirt. "Guys. Come look. She popped."

Ethan and Alexis came running. I looked down to my stomach. There it was my little baby growing. I giggle feeling three warm hands on my stomach. I couldnt believe it. I'm sixteen and now I have three people right now feeling my stomach. Wow. I would have never thought.

I looked down to see the amazement in their eyes. I just smiled as I lifted my hand on to the side of my tummy feeling the hardness. He was forsure in there and soon to be a kicking baby.

"This is a scary visit." I whisper looking up at John and smiled as his arm big hands moved to my left side.

"I know." He laughs, "Dang."

I giggled and looked down. ***

When we got to the hospital I filled out the paper work and an hour later my name was called. We stood up and walked to the room. I layed my back down and he put the jelly on my stomach. I looked over to Ethan, Alexis and Jeremy who had smiles on their faces. I looked back to the screen that showed my baby. It was beautiful. We listened to the heartbeat for a couple of minutes. I looked at my teary eyed family.

"Would you like to know the sex." The doctor asked.

I looked up at Ethan and Jeremy, they both nodded. "Yes."

Well you are having two boys." He replied

"What?" I giggled

"Yup. You are having twins Mrs. Meens"

I am having two boys. Wow. I popped then I find out I'm having two healthy baby boys. Two good things in one day. We left and went home. We got the two tubs of Ice cream. One was cookies n' creme and the other was nealpolotin. (sorry if I messed that word up.) I called Liz and Jeremy to come over to celebrate. They came fifteen minutes after. I handed them both spoons and they put their bags down.

"Sooo. Whats the gender?" Liz asked

I looked at both Ethan and John.

"Liz and Jeremy meet baby boy number one." John pointed at my upper stomach.

"And baby boy number two." Ethan pointed to my lower stomach.

"Twins?" Jeremy asked suprised

"Healthy twins!" I screamed.

"To celebrate we are eating ice cream." Alexis declared.

We grabbed bowls of ice cream and stuffed them. We all gathered around the couch and ate our ice cream while watching movies on Netflix. I didn't get through the second movie nor did Liz. We were both fast asleep.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*