*Chapter 5: Boy's Point Of View

Jeremy's P.O.V (Liz's Baby daddy)

Yesterday was the most stressful day I ever had. Liz is pregnant. I really dont understand why this needed to happen to us, and now. I didnt know how to react and even though anger was my initial feeling I knew she was hurting way more than me. I had love for her and now we were connected. My father was never in my life and I didn't want that for my own child. I just simply asked what she needed and she just said to be there.

The next morning the stress, still there as I laid in my bed. It was dark outside still, Tuesday morning around six. Thinking about school gave me a headache as I thought about whats to come in the future.

My phone buzzes and I look to it. I take a deep breath, sat up then grabbed it from my night stand. It was a message from Liz, telling me she wanted me at her first doctor's appointment. I sit the phone down shaking my head. Apart of me wanted to dissapear. I could if I wanted to. My Aunt has been asking for me to stay there for a couple of weeks.

I don't need this right now.  I sigh and turn once the creaking of my door alarms me and my mother walks in slowly. She smiled and slowly pulled out my desk chair before sitting down.

"So, Liz is pregnant." She speaks and I shook my head and lifted my hands on my mouth, "Jeremy."

"Mom, I dont know what happened." I hiss and looked at her as she pushed her hair out of her face, "Mom."

"Im dissapointed." She whispers and slowly stood up. Befkre she walked out of the room she spoke, "You better take care of that baby, Jeremy."

She finally looks me in my eyes then walked away. I just sighed and lifted my phone, quickly replying to Liz. Telling her that I would be there, and we should probably go eat and talk.

I put down my phone and quickly stood to get dressed. I grab a granola bar on my way out the door, not even speaking to Mok. When I got to Liz's house she was swinging on her bench on the patio. She got up once seeing me and lifted her bag. She got in my car and buckled up. I just waited for her and she smiled at me as I pulled out the driveway slowly.

"Hey." she siad kissing me lightly on the cheek and sitting back down.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked looking through my rearview mirror.

"Nervous, I don't really know." She answered quietly as she fiddled with her sleeves.

The rest of the car ride was silent. When we made it to the doctors we just walked in and we waited on her mom to come and sign her in. Because she was underage she needed her mom which sucked. She didn't speak to me, just sat in silence. We sat awkwardly for an hour before our names were called and we were ushered into a room.

Liz sat on on the table and looked dkwn as she played with her finger. The nurse came in and took her blood pressure and vitals and began asking questions:

How old are you? How long have you been sexually active? How far along are you? Pretty much the basics.

After all the questions she was given a dress. I just look down once they left the room and she began to get dressed. Once I look up her Mother was watching me. A smile spread against her face and she just turned to Liz. Liz was shaking, and I felt bad for her.

The doctor walks in and told her she needed to fill her bladder for the test. They brought her in a cup and she began to drink the water.

Once she was full we went to the next room and she laid back. I just watch my baby in her stomach. It made me smile and watching Liz laugh made it so much better. I could see how happy it made Liz as tears were forming in her eyes. Once we were finished we got the pictures and left to go eat.