CHAPTER 15

Kira was floating on the air. All the humans lay before her on the ground coughing, choking and suffocating to death. Her parents crawled to her weeping.
"Kira, what are you doing?", they asked. She looked upon them and her eyes glowed a blue-green color.
"Isn't it fun? I've gotten power over the element, water and now I have power over the element, air ", she said.
"Please stop", Cora pleaded.
"But I can't. Or I won't. So sad. But don't worry. I can't let the mother and father of the devil and his sister to die", she said.
"What do you mean?", Nico asked. Kira chuckled darkly.
"You know. I am the devil's sister." Nico still looked lost and she scoffed.
"....I mean Lucifer, Beelzebub, King of sinners, Samael, Old Scratch......"
"I am not the mother of the devil. I am the mother of Kira "
"Who is apparently the devil's sister, incarnate of the great Mohanna. The Queen of sin and darkness. The same way the spirit of God came upon that Mary; that is the same way the power of darkness came upon you"
"Who is the spirit of God? And who is Mary?", Nico asked.
"Oh. You dunno them. Die all of you!!!!!"

***

Kira sprang up from bed. It was 1:23AM.
What just happened?
"You just got power over the element, air ", some voice in her head, spoke.

But..but I don't wanna be evil. I don't wanna destroy my parents and virtually the whole Elezalde. Wait! Am I the devil's sister? I can't believe I said that. But this doesn't make any sense. I'm gonna get back to sleep.
As soon as her head hit the pillow, she slept off and her dream continued.

***

The environment started becoming very hot. The sun increased it's intensity. Kira looked down at the people lying before her, dying slowly and smiled.
"Can you feel that? I'll soon get power over the element, fire and heat", she said as her eyes glowed pink.
"Kira!!", a familiar voice yelled.
Kira looked behind her and saw Maximus standing looking strong. She was shocked.
"Stop whatever you're doing, Kira. You wouldn't want me to get up to you."

***

Kira sprang up from bed, again, panting. And suddenly, her eyes glowed, the evil part of her taking over .
"If he isn't normal then I guess I should end him", she said and checked the time.
7:15
How?
She walked down the stairs looking like one who had just seen a ghost. She walked straight to the dining table and began eating her breakfast without talking.
"Darling, what's going on with you?", Cora asked.
"Mom, do you think I'll destroy you and dad in the future?", Kira asked in return.
"Well..."
"You won't destroy us in the future. We will be killed by demons", Nico said. Cora gave him a "what-do-you-think-you're-doing?", kind of look.
"I'm just telling her the simple truth", he said.
"Well, I won't let anyone hurt you both", Kira said.
Nico walked down to her and held her chin up.
"You can't change the future, dear.",
"Something in me tells me that I can"
"And I'm telling you, you can't. I'm your dad. Or maybe I was"

"What do you mean?", Kira asked, a strange sensation welling inside her. Cora started looking nervous.
"Um, how about we end this discussion and.."
"No mom! I don't get what dad means. We have to...."

Just then, a knock was heard on the door. Kira's head began to pound. The danger signals came in tenfolds.
Bloody hell. Just great.
"What's he doing here?", she muttered in pain and disdain.
"Who?", her parents asked in unison.
"Maximus"
Before any of them couldove, he walked in. He looked at everyone and smiled nervously.
"Hi everyone. I can smell tension in the air", he said.
"What're you doing here?", Kira asked fiercely.
" I came to take you out"
Cora forced a chuckle.
"Oh that's so sweet, Max. We'll be so glad if you did", she said. Kira glared at her.
"This discussion isn't over", she said as she went upstairs to freshen up.

Kira (The Return of Mohanna )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें