𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Could never be bald headed." He replied snapping his fingers and rolling his eyes.

I don't know who sassier him or Dougie imma start calling them my sassy shooters.

Putting moisturizer on his hair to soften it a lil I began raking my comb through it.

Shouldn't did that because the teeth out the comb came out.

He then grabs onto my hand moving around, "Fuck Sol that shit hurt man." I had in mind to just pop his ass with the comb for moving too much like my mama use to do me.

I decided to just give him a warning instead.

"It ain't my fault yo head peasy, and if you move again imma pop the fuck out you with this comb." I threatened and heard him mumble something under his breath.

"What you said?"

"Man nothing just go ahead and get it over with."

"That's what I thought." I mumbled to myself as I begin on his head.

I just know this gone be hell he keep moving around like a fucking toddler.

After I did his hair I got dressed because we were going to get something to eat before hitting the studio.

I threw on a simple but cute outfit not wanting to go all out because we just gone be in the studio.

Grabbing my purse I walked into the living seeing Kay recording himself showing off his hair.

"Yeahh my lady got me right." He tells his story before waving me over to him, I walk over and he wraps his arms around me putting the camera on me and I bury my face in his shoulder trying to hide.

"Y'all niggas wish y'all had my bitch, I know y'all be in her DM's but it don't even matter cause I be in her pussy." He rants and I laugh pulling his face down and dragging my tongue across his lips.

"Tell them niggas who you belong to Sol." He puts his phone back in my face and I shyly smile.

" I belong to my man stop hitting me up." I spoke and he gives my ass a squeeze.

This nigga is obsessed with my butt.

"Imma get her a chain that say FLOCKA so y'all know who women this is stupid lil niggas." He throws up gang signs before ending the video and posting it to his story making sure to tag me.

We walked out my apartment holding hands.

Once outside two lil boys came walking up to Kay with their phones.

"Aye Kay Flock can we get a picture?" The older one asked as I stood to the side smiling.

"Yeah gangsta."

"I'll take the picture." I tell the boy as he hands me his phone.

They all posed Kay throwing up a sign as always making me roll my eyes before snapping it. The boy thanks me grabbing his phone.

"How'd y'all lil Niggas knew I was here?" Kay jokingly asked placing his hand on my lower back.

This nigga really talk to his fans like they the homies.