7: Devil Scorpion

Half an hour passes as the sled is still being pulled when they see a small house ahead.

"Woah girls slow it down, slow it down." Deiratos says with the bears slowing to a complete stop.

Lexington stands up as he hears a nearly bone chilling, eerily scream from inside.

"Hyga, Deiratos, gather the supplies... Ayra show me Delaena." Lexington calmly orders.

Ayra takes the lead for Lex as he's met with the warmth the home brings with dimly lit candles.

"Is this her home?" Lexington asks curiously.

"It is, Delaena doesn't have the best relationship with our tribe leader but it's not my place to say." Ayra replies as she stands before a door with uncertainty.

Lexington can sense the uncertainty as he touches her shoulder comforting her.

"If you don't want to be here-" Lex tries saying.

Ayra removes the hand telling Lex she'll be fine and opens the door. Lexington enters seeing Delaena restrained to a bed and snarls towards the two.

"Delaena... My name is Lexington Hunter, I'm a Huntsman and we're gonna get that Devil Scorpion out of you." Lexington states hoping Delaena can still hear.

Ayra looks on uncomfortably as Delaena is fighting against her restraints while roaring wildly. Deiratos and Hyga arrive with the supplies.

Deiratos sighs seeing Delaena like this as he and Hyga begin making the devil circle with a red like powder around the bed.

"Devila ceryi." Hyga says snapping his fingers as the Devil circle ignites into red flames.

The possessed Delaena shrieks out from this.

"Remove me and I'll kill every single one of you." Possessed Delaena threatens with wide eyes filled with anger.

Lexington unsheathes a black steel dagger from his hip and removes his cloak.

"You can try you little fucker, start exorcising it." Lexington orders standing ready.

The trio begin chanting Lokfri Rauna as the possessed Delaena screams loudly which worries Hyga on if they're doing it.

"You're fine, keep going!" Lexington sternly orders stepping inside the circle ready to grab the Devil Scorpion and kill it.

The possessed Delaena struggles against her restraints while screaming like a damn banshee. The trio continues chanting Lokfri Rauna as the possessed Delaena begins dry heaving.

"Keep going... We're close!" Lexington says holding his dagger tightly.

Delaena sits up halfway with green goo exiting her mouth as the Devil Scorpion crawls out of her mouth and lands on her stomach.

"Holy fuck!" Hyga curses in surprise with the Devil Scorpion leaps at Lex while shrieking.

Lex thrusts the dagger right through the Devil Scorpion as it shrieks trying to escape. Lex places the Devil Scorpion over the red flames burning it and killing it.

"There... It is done." Lexington says calmly as he hears Delaena moaning in pain.

Lexington stands up turning to see the trio of elves helping Delaena.

"Gods my throat, can somebody get me some water please?" Delaena asks kindly with Ayra giving her a cup of water which she drinks quickly.

"Del are you okay?" Deiratos asks worried.

"I'm better now that the bug isn't in me anymore... You three helped me?" Delaena asks.

The trio look amongst themselves and then at Lex as the red flames dissipate to embers.