Jimin POV
I was heading to Taehyung's office with a document from Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung when I bumped into him in the corridor. "Hello Hyung What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked. "Ugh so Bitter in the morning already Taehyung" I replied. "You didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" Taehyung questioned. "I just came to see you" I answered to tease him. "You saw me yesterday" Taehyung said harshly. "So. Can't I see you whenever I want?" I said. "If it's the hyungs ok, If it's Jungkook maybe if it's YOU NO" Taehyung said making sure to extend the You and No. "Ah Taehyung why are you always so bitter with me even tho you know we are best friends and soulmates." I said and he just looked at me with dead eyes. "Ok enough teasing Anyway the real reason I'm is because Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung sent this for you. Namjoon hyung said you should analyze it and Yoongi hyung said you should inform them about anything you find" I told him seriously. "Ok I'll get on it" Taehyung said as he took the documents from me. "Aren't you going to leave?" Taehyung asked me. "Are you kicking me out?" I asked pretend shocked. "Maybe" Taehyung said with no emoji in his voice. "Well Plot twist The main reason I'm here is to see Jennje not to see you" I said with all the overdramatic acting I learned from Mafia Stray kids Members Hyunjin and Han and Taehyung looked at me with absolutely no emotions. *Geez is this guy a robot or something?" I thought. "Ok" He said after a while and left me standing in the middle of the corridor. *That little...* I thought to myself and headed to look for Jennie.

Jennie POV
I sat in my chair waiting for Rosie while enjoying the scenery despite being chained to a pillar. Suddenly, someone covered my eyes with their hands. "Wow Chaeyoung You really have very tiny hands like baby sized hands." I said thinking it was Chaeyoung. "My hands aren't tiny or baby sized!" I heard a familiar male voice say then the person took their hands off my eyes. "Hi Jimin. How are you?" I said looking at him as pouted and sat on the chair opposite me. "Apologize first" Jimin said as he pouted. "Apologize for?" I asked. "For calling my hands baby sized" he said. "But they are" I told him. "They're not! And do you know who I am. I'm Park Jimin, Member of Bulletproof Mafias, The most powerful and feared Mafia in North America" He explained. "With baby sized hands" I added. "That's mean and stop it you're hurting my ego" He said and I laughed. "Ok ok I'm sorry You don't have baby sized" I admitted to please him. "Say my hands are bigger than yours" He told me in a cute voice. "But it's obviously my hands that are bigger than yours a little........." I said looking at him then stopped when I saw his Mafia facial expression and just went silent staring at the ground. "Your... hands are b- bigger than mine" I managed to say. "Good" He said coldly. He looked at me and read my facial expressions "Jennie I'm sorry I gave you the cold look but I don't like hands being called small or tiny" He explained with a long sigh at the end. I reached out to his hand "I understand Jimin-ssi I wouldn't really like it either if people kept pointing out something on me" I said and we laughed. "Erhm" We heard from behind us. We turned around to see a sad looking Chaeyoung and I quickly took my hand back from Jimin's. "Your Tea Miss" She said as she put the Tea on the table and stood next to me. "Umm Jimin-ssi This is my best friend Chaeyoung" I introduced her and he smiled. "Nice to meet you I've been seeing you a lot around the mansion" Jimin said. "The pleasure is all mine Master Jimin" Chaeyoung said as she bowed. "Since you're Jennie's Best Friend. You can call me Jimin" He told her. "You're chained up again" Jimin said. "Yep Master Taehyung's orders. I don't know why tho" I said. "He's protecting you" Jimin said which caught me off guard. "Taehyung is man who doesn't really know how to express his feelings at first but if you look deep inside He's cute, funny, puff ball" Jimin explained. "This Taehyung or another one because I don't think this Taehyung like that" I said. "Who has known him since forever? Me or you?" Jimin yelled a little. "It's true Jennie. Master Taehyung really is like that. Just only Bulletproof Mafias have ever seen it and rare time were us Staffs got a glimpse of it." Chaeyoung said comfortably. "You see. Just give him time he'll warm up to you" Jimin said and I nodded. Jimin then got a call so he excused himself and picked up. "JIMIN WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?" The person shouted so loud on the phone we could hear him. "Jin hyung don't shout you'll burst my ear drums" Jimin said. "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I PLAN TO DO" The person shouted. "Wait why are you angry in the first place?" Jimin asked. "I LOST A GAME TO A FREAKING 11 YEAR OLD ONLINE" The person shouted. "Jin hyung calm down and also HOW DOES THAT CONCERN ME?" Jimin shouted. "I DON'T KNOW I JUST NEEDED SOMEONE JUST SHOUT WITH" The person shouted. "Do you need to be comforted?" Jimin asked. "Yes please" The person answered. "Ok Come over to Taehyung's Mansion " Jimin told the person. "Ok Can we get a drink too?" The person asked. "Of course hyung" Jimin said and ended the call. "Sometimes I wonder how 7 crackheads are the most powerful and feared Mafia organization in the world." Jimin said shaking his head and we all laughed. "Jennie Unnie don't you want your hand unchained yet" Chaeyoung said. "If I get unchained it means I have to go inside and inside means my room" I told her. "It's not necessary you go straight to your room" Jimin said. "But those are Master Taehyung's orders If she has nothing to do inside she must be in her room and if she has to be outside chain her to something" Chaeyoung explained. "But there are so many things you could do inside like reading in the library or you could watch a movie in the indoor cinema hall or you could even have a go in the indoor arcade. Taehyung has a lot of things he doesn't use in this house" Jimin stated. "If that's how fun the inside of the mansion is I wanna go" I said like a kid and Jimin chuckled. "Cute" Jimin said under his breathe. Chaeyoung called a guard to unchain me. After I was unchained both Chaeyoung and Jimin started checking my hand to see if it was okay from the heavy chain ⛓️ and their hands touched when they were checking me which made Chaeyoung blush and turn away. Then we walked to the Library.