Finally, You're Mine (Under The Eclipse) [Smut Ver.]

Začít od začátku

You already know they didn't have anything down there. You massaging their rays was the closest thing to erotica feeling they've ever felt, so you would have to improvise this time.

You pulled their head from your neck, gently rubbing the place you pulled as you planted a kiss on their cheek, Eclipse's grip on you getting tighter as he tried his best to keep himself together. You peppered kisses across their face, kissing every square inch of their now heated metal. They made soft noises, the noise growing quieter with each passing second. It was almost painful to stop, but you quickly brought their attention back to you as you stopped.

"Open wide." You whispered, keeping a confident voice despite your demeanor. Eclipse tilted their head to the side, confused. You sighed through your nose before giving a annoyed look, just believeable enough to get Eclipse to shutter. You let go of their head, swiping your thumb on their cheek before placing your pointer and middle finger on their bottom lip, Eclipse's startled face was almost too adorable.

"Open. Wide." You whispered again, Eclipse nervously obliged, slowly opening their mouth just enough for your fingers to slip though. Eclipse's fans were running hot from all the stimulation, the air simulating breath on your fingers.
You felt the soft silicone of a false tongue, not long enough to stick out. Eclipse looked down at you pleadingly, enjoying the feeling but wanting more.  You smiled, letting them lick your fingers, enjoying the sound of their fans going crazy. They were so eager for you, the shaking begun again. You could just imagine what was going on in their head right now. Sun is probably trying his best to stop Moon from just breaking down and taking you already, but you wanted them to break down. You wanted to watch their self control down to its last leg .

You used your available hand to slide your fingers under Eclipse's chin, tilting their head down again, them not letting go of your fingers.

"You want to help me, right?" You whisper, your breath brushing against their cheeks. They slowly nodded, letting out a soft groan as they tried to suppress the pleasure coursing through their entire being. You slide your fingers out of Eclipse's mouth and lean up to Eclipse's face, seeing them twitch with excitement.

"Help me with these pants then." Eclipse's adorable stuttering conformed that Sun is keeping Moon at bay, them trying to back away from you as the shaking continued. Eclipse gently reached his hand for your pant waistband, watching your eyes for permission before you nod. He pulls your jeans down just enough to reveal your underwear. You can't help the smile on your face seeing the conflict in Eclipse's eyes as they see your bare legs,  the heat that was starting to rise rising with every moment Eclipse stares at your legs.

They looked at you for instruction, whimpering  as you took your hand to grip his. You never truly realized how huge Eclipse's hands were, they could incase your whole fist.  You squeezed their hand lightly before stering it downward, Eclipse's glowing eyes burning holes in you as they return to your lower stomach.  You could feel their hands shaking as they gently ran their thumb over your belly button in an attempt to comfort you. You instruct them to take off your underwear as well, them looking at you before gripping the helm with one finger and ripping them off.

"Eclipse, what the-"

"I.. I'm sorry, I guess I..."  You shook your head, smiling at their confusion. Taking their hand, you pulled their pointer finger up and returned their shaking hand to your groin. Eclipse watched closely as you opened your legs, wrapping them around his now shaking knees.

"W-watch me." You stutter, your nervousness finally showing as you pulled Eclipse's finger closer you your entrance. Eclipse's gaze on you becoming even heavier as they watched the trembling of your hips and thighs. They seemed to catch on and slowly pushed their digit into you, your face contorting from suprise. You tried your best to keep your confidence, fighting off the shivers racing through your body. Eclipse froze as you spoke, your moan causing their hands to tremble harder. "There ya go, you.. you got it." You tried to reassure then, their smile quickly returning as you sighed, grabbing their hand again. You slowly draged their digit out, almost all the way before slamming it back into you, Eclipse repeating your motion.