Separation Anxiety (Part 3- Jealously)

Moon was starting to get impatient with you trying to understand what he just said, did he just say you could pet him, did he just give you consent

All of these thoughts crossed your mind as you continued to stare at the adamant Moon man, his jaw becoming more clenched every seconds. Finally he got cracked and mumbled. "You gonna take the chance or are you going to just sit there?" You seemed to snap back to reality with his words, than started stroking his head once again. Moon than returned to his trance like state, eyes clenching shut and his head buried into your neck. As long as he doesn't bit you with his shark looking teeth, you two would be fine. Moons hand let go of your shoulders and started to wrap around your waist, a shocked look dawned on your face and only grew bigger as Moon grabbed the bottom of your button-up and started raising the fabric.

The creak of the gate filled the room, Moon seemed to still be in his trance when the gates creaked open because he didn't stop his movements whatsoever. You gave out a silent chuckle as you saw Vanessa strutting from behind the play structures you knew Moon was screwed.

"Oh, Hey Vanessa" You shouted, alerting her and Moon. Moon relinquished your body from his arms and jumped onto one of the Play structures hoping to act like nothing happened. 

"Y/N, What the hell was that?" Vanessa stated, pointing at Moon trying his best to hide atop the tallest play structures. 

"Good question, anyway what do you want?" You blurted, the flashing lights illuminating the room once more. "Well, Freddy glitched out again. But this time he's knocked out, and I sure as hell am not fixing that hunk of junk again."

"So, you want me, a newbie who has only been here for a month and some change, to go and fix a multi-billion dollar piece of equipment, because your too lazy?" You asked smuggling, it took Vanessa a while to realize you were quoting her. "Yes, and you better not fuck it up Y/N" Vanessa said fixing her cap "I mean it!" The gate slammed and you sighed knowing you had to go halfway across the PizzaPlex in order to get to the repair bay. But before you could stand up, Sun jumped in front of you

"Hey Sunshine! What did you two do while I was gone?" Sun chuckled, making your face bake two times over.

"We didn't do anything..." you chuckled. "Now I'm going to have to go fix Fred." You pull yourself out of your swivel chair and pat Sun's head. "I'll come back, possibly 2 hours from now." Sun's face looked confused, he grabbed your hand as you let go of his head.

"Wait, y-your leaving?" Sun looked distraught, the unknowing how long you would be gone shook him to no end. Sun stopped you from leaving you seat and held onto your hand and slightly gripped it

"Uhm... maybe we could go with you! Never know when one of the crew could go haywire."

"No, its okay. I've got a Faz-Shocker. I'm good"

"Y-yeah, but what if i-it didn't work. I don't want you to get hurt, Sunshine" Sun smile became more restrained, His grip on your hand becoming tighter.

"Its fine Sun, its not like Freddy is capable of doing anything bad." You scoffed, if you had to work anywhere it would obviously be with Freddy. He's the least annoying and easy to manage, unlike Mr. Nervous Nancy over here. You have voiced this numerous times with Sun, most of the times he laughs it off. But this time, he didn't want you to leave. He couldn't let you leave.

"Yeah but, what about the virus. It'll be much safer here, maybe Freddy got it and that's why his system failed." Sun's grip on your hand got tighter.

"Yeah, if so. I still have to fix him"

"But, it'll be much safer here." Sun stuttered, at this point it was a clear sign that he didn't want you to leave.

"Why are you trying to stop me from leaving?" You stuttered. Sun got more nervous and with that, the tighter his grip got.