Finally, You're Mine (Under The Eclipse) [Smut Ver.]

This is the smut version to the last chapter because I'm not staring a WHOLE knew base chapter when this is already 3000+ words..
Okay, have fun ;)

This chapter is for female anatomy, but if all you masculine people want male anatomy I'm working on that one as well :)

(Also, this is my first time PUBLISHING smut so please tell me if I'm doing this right-)
Okay bye-
-----------------------------------------------------------

You felt Eclipse's cold, metal hands on your back as he held you close. He dug his head into the crook of your neck, you could feel their crazed smile as they held you closer to him. Almost crushing you trying to keep themself together.

He was getting carried away, a bit too carried away for comfort. Eclipse's fan was going haywire, simulating the feeling of breath on your neck. Eclipse groaned due to shaking too much, their voices alternating between the Sun's and Moon's.

"Were you serious?" Eclipse purred, trying to wait long enough for your permission.

"Can-- Can I? Pleeeeeease?" His voice started cracking at the last word, you were nearly speechless from fear, and Eclipse nearly crushing you. Your hands were on his palms, trying to pry them off of you. Eclipse almost sounded... desperate, and that was an emotion you never thought either of them had.

You could barely think straight with Eclipse nearly crushing you, and the only thing you could think of was "Ow, ow, ow, damn it." Every time you were able to let out a whimper of pain, Eclipse's smile would get wider. You felt something cold on your outer thigh. With Eclipse's head on your neck you couldn't look down but when Eclipse started chuckling you realized.

He had his hand on your legs, and they were moving up extremely fast. That snapped you back to reality, really quick. Your face burned from the intimate contact, you never thought you would ever feel like this for... anyone actually, let alone Sun and Moon but you had half a mind to just let them continue.

And after all, this was an off day anyway...

You gripped Eclipse's hand, pushing it off of your thigh and resting your available hand of the back of  one of Eclipse's rays. The groan that emitted from them was almost too much, but you tried to keep a confident facade.
You grip their hand, pushing their hand off your thigh and using your available hand to smooth out one of their rays. Eclipse's head finally turned away, letting you move your neck. Their face seemed hesitant, theu didn't know what he should do next until your voice broke the silence.

"I know what your doing, Eclipse" You mutter, your hand still rubbing the back of Eclipse's rays. They keens to your touch, only nodding to show they heard you. After a few seconds, you continued. "And are you sure you want t-"

"Yes! Yes,yes,yes,yesyesyes." Eclipse repeated, clutching at the hand you held them with. You gently tugged on a sunray, the jolt calming them down so you could speak again. "I mean, do you know what you're doing?" You emphasis, your tone slightly more forceful than before. Eclipse looked up at you, looking nervous and confused before finally dipping their head down and shaking his head slowly.

"N-no, I don't really. But I know I want it.. really bad." The shaking had returned as they finished their sentence,  making them look vulnerable. You gave their hand a squeeze, smiling softly down at them.

"Then, how about I help you?" You grin, watching Eclipse's eyes widen in realization.  They nod quickly, You giggle and use your free hand to pull them closer and nuzzle your nose against theirs. They gasped loudly, the sounds coming out muffled and high pitched from their voice box. Eclipse leaned into you, holding onto your body desperately. You knew they liked it when you touched them, and this time you're using it to your advantage.