So Sensitive

"Uhm... what do you mean by that Sun?" The nervousness in you voice was immediately shared by Sun "UHM... I-I just mean, I don't really get in c-contact with humans alot and..." You chuckled, now he's just making excuses. He's a daycare attendant, hes in contact with humans all the time. You were confused on why he was lying but you wanted to know what Sun meant when he said "touch"

"Alright, fine. Touch away, Sunny." The chuckle in your voice made Sun nervous, but nonetheless he set his hand on your leg again. Sun started to inch his body closer to you, his hand trailing up and down your outer thigh. Sun's face was hard to read at this time, you didn't know why but he seemed fascinated from your skin. His fans still going wild, making it feel like Sun's breath was hitting my leg. 

Trailing his finger on your leg, Sun's blank stare turned into a cracked smile. He seemed to be mentally laughing about something, but you didn't know what exactly. Soon Sun's smile faded and his eyes went half lidded, he used his available hand to grab onto your waist and pull you closer.

Now your legs were fastened onto Sun's shoulders, his head being close to your chest but his eyes connected to you. "Heya, Sunny.... w-what ya doin'?" You voice rang nervousness, but Sun didn't snap back to reality like he normally does. This time was different.

 He wasn't zoned out anymore.

Sun's hand still ran up and down your thigh, his available hand holding your right leg still on his shoulder. He didn't answer you, he did seem to be zoned out, his face was entranced by his hand felling your skin. Its soft, delicateness of your skin contrasting with the cold, hardness of Sun's metal was exhilarating for him. "Uhm... Sun? A-are you okay?" You tried to catch his attention once more. His sunrays retracting and protracting confirmed he heard you this time.

"Y-you know Sunshine." Sun set his whole hand on your outer thigh as he made eye contact with you. "I know about ... human anatomy..." Sun's hand reached the middle of your thigh and started moving upward. You were squirming at this point, Sun's available hand rested of your waist to stop any motion. Your face burned up hearing Sun's words. what did he mean by that? Does he know about..... other... things?

"What do you mean by that?" You stutter, Sun gave up a slight chuckle. "I mean... they didn't really tell me much." Sun's voice began to drop an octave "Just... what and what not to.. touch" Sun's hand started to explore down to your inner thigh, his eyes fixate on his hand before fluttering to your-

"ALRIGHT, I THINK THAT ENOUGH!" You scream, pushing Sun's head away from you. Sun face gave off hints of confusion followed by a wave of concern. Did he go to far?

"Oh.. I-I'm sorry, Sunshine. I just thought.. I would test out what Moon w-was talking about when.." You nervousness dropped as you heard Sun's excuse. "Wait, Moon? How can he talk to you?" Sun backed away from your nervous figure. "Uhm... I- I can hear Moon's voice in my head sometimes." Sun pointed to the top of his head. "L-Like right now, he's telling me to shut up."

You set your hand on Sun's head, you face seemingly giving off a bad vibe because Sun started getting nervous. "S-Sunshine? Is something wrong.. did.. did I do something wrong?" "Oh- N-no, you didn't do anything!" You stuttered, stroking Sun's head once again. "Y-you didn't know, i guess."

"We're sorry, Sunshine. Moon said it would work, he can be a pain sometimes." Sun's head rested on your upper stomach, your legs returning to the spots on his shoulders, Your hand stroking Sun's head. "What would happen if you and Moon were separated?" You muttered, you tried to keep your mutters under your breath. But Sun somehow caught on quickly.

"W-wait, you can do that Sunshine?" Sun voice did not do well with hiding his excitement. "U-Uhm... well. I can't do it, but I can get Vanessa too-" Sun's arms weren't hesitant to fly onto your waist and Sun buried his head into your chest, a nervous grumble escaped you mouth as a result. "S-so, could Moon have a separate body?!" Sun sounded almost euphoric hearing Moon could have a body besides his, his childish smile made you chuckle upon seeing it.

"I mean... I-I can try-" Sun cut off your sentence with him squeezing you with and uncomfortable amount of strength. Well, great...

Now you have to deal with Vanessa...