Can't Take the Heat (Under the Eclypse Pt.2)

You felt Eclipse's cold, metal hands on your back as he held you close. He dug his head into the crook of your neck, you could feel their crazed smile as they held you closer to him. Almost crushing you trying to keep themself together.

He was getting carried away, a bit too carried away for comfort. Eclipse's fan was going haywire, simulating the feeling of breath on your neck. Eclipse groaned due to shaking too much, their voices alternating between the Sun's and Moon's.

"Were you serious?" Eclipse purred, trying to wait long enough for your permission.

"Can-- Can I? Pleeeeeease?" His voice started cracking at the last word, you were nearly speechless from fear, and Eclipse nearly crushing you. Your hands were on his palms, trying to pry them off of you. Eclipse almost sounded... desperate, and that was an emotion you never thought either of them had.

You could barely think straight with Eclipse nearly crushing you, and the only thing you could think of was "Ow, ow, ow, damn it." Every time you were able to let out a whimper of pain, Eclipse's smile would get wider. You felt something cold on your outer thigh. With Eclipse's head on your neck you couldn't look down but when Eclipse started chuckling you realized.

He had his hand on your legs, and they were moving up extremely fast. That snapped you back to reality, really quick.

"No, no, no, no. I was joking, I was... joking guys!" You chuckled, feeling Eclipse's body come to a stop. He slowly let go of your waist, keeping his head next to your neck.

"Wait.. you didn't mean-" Eclipse's voice started to shiver, you heard metal turning underneath you but with their head on your neck you couldn't look down.

"Wait.. you didn't mean what we thought you meant?" Sun stood in front of you, twitching in fear, slowly inching back in embarrassment. He quickly jumped up and made his way to the tallest play structure, jumping on top of it like Moon.

"No, wait... Sun!" You shouted, crap. THAT didn't go well, did it?

.....

Sun hasn't talked to you all day, and neither has Moon. Even during nap-time, Moon wouldn't stare you down like he always does. The silence went all the way until the end of the day, when you were cleaning the Daycare. You could feel Moon's eyes cutting you down from the top of the play structure, he just sat there, staring at you.

And it annoyed you like hell!

"So...?" You ask, trash bag in hand. Turning to him. "You going to say anything to me?" 

You could see Moon slowly back away from the edge of the play structure, watching you from the edge before turning away in embarrassment.

"Y-yeah, I know.. but"

"But what?" You prod, you didn't NEED them to apologize, but since you knew Sun would make a huge deal out of it if they didn't you just wanted to take it and leave.

"I... just—like... alright fine!" Moon quickly jumped down from the top of the play structure, still keeping his distance from you.

"Look, we- we're sorry for taking it.... To far—"

You stopped Moon's stammering with a quick kiss on the head, stopping him dead in his tracks. Usually when you kiss either of them, they are always a little caught off guard. But this one just did it for Moon, He couldn't even get words out at this point, he was stuttering trying to make you get your hands off of him. The hands you had on both sides of Moon's face we're getting burned from the touch of the hot metal. Moon's face was getting visibly red, and at an alarming rate.

You had to flinch away from Moon to wave your hands back and forth before his body dropped to the ground, a quick panic fills you until an automated voice comes out of Moon's chest cavity.

"Body temperature: 137 degrees. Critical Temperature"

"... Did I just fry Moon's CPU?" You chuckle, walking over to the front desk and grabbing the phone ready to hear Vanessa's screaming voice. And by golly, didn't SHE deliver.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?" 

"Yeah, I said something and he just knocked out. Not my fault" The nonchalant tone in your voice only made things worse with her, honestly.

"What did you say?!"

"Uhm.." you stutter for a moment "w-weeeeell-"

"You know what, I do NOT want to know. I'm coming down there, ya dumbass!" Vanessa slammed the phone back on the receiver before you heard the dial-up sounds. Looking back at Moon's body, lying in almost the fetal position, you couldn't help but chuckle.

Yeah, you definitely knew what you were signing up for.