Chapter 15

Alpha Cam

Now, this was the moment I had been waiting for. Sia opening up to me like this. We were in a relaxed environment, a cafe farther from office, Sia also seemed to be more open today. 

I was asking her questions about her life and family and she started to talk about how her tribe is a bit traditional and how they don't accept certain things. 

Then, she told me about her Father, the Omega, whom everyone revered and admired. Sia also looked upto him. He was a great man indeed. Her mother, the Omega's wife gave a strict upbringing, so she was a bit lenient with her pups. 

Then, she also told me about Kay. She told me that her marriage and mating with Kay was arranged and that she had never found her mate, so when she came of age, they all decided Sia to be mated with Kay after taking consent from the seniors of the tribe. Now, this information got my heart racing with excitement and anger and so many emotions.. 

I tried to mask my feelings while my inner wolf was howling if she ever knew how she would feel if she had a mate. She then told "Alpha Cam, I really don't know.. I never really felt or know, just heard.. 'sigh' I don't think I would ever know, but I really wish my pups do get their mates."

I wanted to just hold her close and ask her to look into my eyes and feel and inhale my scent once, but I couldn't but I did observe that while talking she seemed to be moving closer towards me. I was sitting on the opposite side of her, but when she came she kept her hands to herself and now they were on the table one hand holding her cup and other just down on the table waiting to held by someone.. Or am I over imagining things.. for my wolf is uncontrollable.. 

I then told her about my family, my sisters and cousin and parents.. 

She heard me and then I asked her if she had any siblings.. She took a deep breath and then told me she had one and it's a painful story.. She told me she even gets nightmares over it.. 

I then took her hand which was free on the table and looked her straight in the eye and said, I won't judge or try to hurt u Sia, you can tell me about anything. I am really sorry for your loss.. 

Then she opened up about her sister's story.. 

Sia's sister Savannah (Flashback according to Sia)

Savannah was around 18 and Sia was 20. Sia didn't find her mate yet and Savannah one day came home excitedly to tell everyone she found her mate. 

Sia though sad was excited for her sister. Savannah told Sia she didn't want to tell anyone yet for it was someone they all knew and she wanted it to be a big surprise and she also told that the feeling was magical and she couldn't wait to be with her mate.. 

"Hey Sia, you will find your mate at the annual ball girl.. I have a feeling... " savannah said. 

Sia just nodded at her sister. Ah, wish she thought to herself. 

Then Savannah suddenly got a text from her mate Sia guessed for she was smiling at her phone deliriously. 

"Savannah, let's have dinner please.. " said Sia to get the attention of her sister. 

Savannah looked at her sister Sia and said "can I skip dinner please.. Can you cover for me in front of our parents.. plz Sia"

Sia said "No, Savannah, first of all you found your mate and secondly you don't tell me the person's name and third, you ask me to hide it from our parents. I can't do that, I am sorry."

Savannah said "I know you are a proper girl Sia, it's just that me and my mate wanted to surprise our parents, so we are meeting up tonight to have dinner together and then ice cream. You know what, you can join us for ice cream, there I will introduce you to him and also you can help us with our surprise plans tomorrow for both our sets of parents."

"What do you say Sia.. Please sis please.. " said Savannah.

Sia said "Ok.. But you will call me for ice cream.. and I will be waiting for your message, if you don't message me I will tell everything to our parents and ruin your plan, get that, I'm serious Savannah, I'm sick of your lies and games."

Savannah said "Sia you will understand everything once you meet me at the ice cream shop"

"Ok then will wait for you message" said Sia.

"Then Savannah left for the dinner and messaged me at around  8:30pm to come to the usual ice cream shop we love and hung at, so I started to go there and all I remember was that while going to the shop I saw a car on the way that hit a tree and looked stalled which I later got to know was my sister Savannah's."

"When I got to the ice cream shop, there was no one, just ambulances coming at speed and then I tried calling and messaging her but she never picked up and I went to the accident spot which I just passed by and got the shock of my life when I got to know it was my sister Savannah's car. "

"When I passed by the spot, I tried calling the police to inform for I saw no one near the site, the police told me they are already on the way so I continued to go to ice cream shop, but I didn't know it was my sister who was in that car, by the time I reached this time, she was in terrible shape, bleeding from her nose and she looked so lifeless like I don't know.. She had yet to get her driver's license though she had learned driving.. she was to appear next week for the test..  then why did she drive that night? 

"I immediately called my parents but they didn't pick up, apparently they were already on the way. Kay was there too.. he was always there for us"

"I... Alpha Cam.. I tried.." said Sia.. 

Cam immediately came over to Sia's side and hugged her while she gently sobbed on his shoulder. Cam could feel her pain, the pain she was feeling inside.. He understood Sia is his true mate.. Now, before he could tell Sia, he had decided he had to have a talk with the Omega (Sia's father).. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: So, what do you think of Sia's sister Savannah, who was her mate? and how did she end up hitting the tree? aren't werewolves supposed to heal? plz vote..