A Father's Unfailing Love (A real life story)

***
There was a man named Julian de Guzman.. He was in his mid 40's, he has a wife and two kids... He loves his family so much, specially his 6 year old youngest daughter..He was an example of a caring husband, a loving father and very good provider... Because of the love he had for his family, he have decided to work abroad and landed a job in Saudi Arabia as an skilled construction worker..

It was Friday morning... Julian was packing his luggage together with his wife, Julia.

"Honey, you take care of the kids, ha? specially Jilian our youngest daughter,. Just tell her, i will be back soon.."Julian said to his wife with a sad voice!

"Don't worry hon, i will take care of them,. dont forget to call us as soon as you arrive in Saudi.. Take care of yourself there, dont skip meals, and dont forget to take medicine when youre ill..!"

"I love you, honey... dont worry about me, i take care! i have to go now, taxi is waiting outside!" Julian hugged his wife with full of love!

"Dad, where are you going?" Jilian asked her Dad with tears in her eyes while looking at his luggage!

Julian, smiled at his daughter and touched her face...

"Jilian, my daugther, i love you... Daddy will be away for some months, i need to earn money for your future! Be good girl ha? Study hard!" Her Dad spoke to her while wiping her tears with the tip of his thumb!

'Dad, dont go! I need you here by my side! Who will take and pick me up in school..? Jilian, spoke to her Dad with a shaken voice as her tears dripped from her eyes..

"Princess, dont cry na, okey? Its hard for Daddy to go seeing you like that!" please Jilian..! Understand Daddy, okey? Im doing all this for you and your Kuya Julius.. I want you to finish studies.. so i need to work and earn much money! Dont worry, Mommy will be the one to take you to school while im away..!" Julian hugged his daughter and kissed her on his forehead... and ride the Taxi!

"Daddy, dont go!!!" she shouted.

Jilian had nothing to do than to watch her father go... Her eyes was filled with tears as the taxi disappeared from her sights, wondering when she will be able to see her Dad again.

Working abroad was not a joke,. Julian had to endure his home sickness, feeling of being alone, enduring his loneliness of being away from his family. Theres no moment he would not think of his family...as days turn to weeks and weeks turn to month and months turn to a year.. Every hour being away from his loveones was like its killing him..

Years past, Julian's job contract in Saudi was extended and that prevented him to come home during his children's important school occasions.

One day he phoned his wife...

"Hello hon, how are you, how are the kids? I miss you so much honey!" Julian told her wife..

We miss you to hon, dont worry about us hon, we are okey! Two kids are okey and doing well at school...!

"Did you received the money i send to you?"

"Yes hon, thank you... I bought Jilian and Julius a new shoes for their recognation day!" Julia happily told him.

"Mommy, is that Dad, can i talk to him?" Jilian asked her mom full of excitement in her eyes!

"Okey baby, come here!" her mom gave her the phone.

"Hello, Dad! Daddy!!!! Jilian here! I am first honors in school.. I have studied hard just for you Dad, because i want you to be proud of me!" Jilian happily spoke to her Dad.

INSPIRATIONAL STORIES (ON GOING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें