7.Teases😝 & Brother😞

Hi guys😘

TAANI POV

After I woke up. I looked at my hand here, comes my Rey he held my hand in his hands like its a small cotton doll. I smiled at his care. I never thought that somebody would care for me like this. I admire him so much. He is so special to me. I regret each and every moment when I left him to till now. HOW I EVEN THOUGHT THAT I CAN LEAVE HIM AND LIVE LIFE HAPPILY? WHEN I KNEW MY HAPPINESS IS REVOLVES AROUND HIM. WHEN I DID A MISTAKE I  HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT. 

I signed and I slowly moved my hand. when I did that he suddenly shot his head up and looked at me. 

"Tanni, you are awake. How is your hand? Is it still paining? Should I call the doctor? Why are you not saying anything to tell me? do you need anything" Rey asked with worry and a concerned tone? My heart is filled with love towards him. His eyes are red. Ho God he cried like hell. I smiled at him and slowly tried to lift the hand where is few mins back had wound. Rey horrified by my actions

"Taani, stop moving your hand it will hurt again. please stop this" He shouted at me and held my hand to keep it in the same position. 

"Rey, I am fine look it's not hurting me." I was about to move my hand. He hold my hand and looked at me

"I know it's hurt Taani, don't show me your fake strongness in front of me because I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN," He said stressed last words and looking into my eyes. I gulped down and nodded my head. when he looked at me like this. it scares me. 

Yes. it's paining like hell. but if I don't say 'it does not pain me anymore' his heart will never be at ease. That's why I said that it's not hurting. But again I forget that he can see through my eyes and understand what I feel inside of me. 

I pout at him. He looked at me then my hand. His eyes turned sad and hurt.

"I am so sorry. I am not able to protect you. I am here than also you got hurt. it's all because of me." He said with a sad face his eyes got tears. It hurts me to see him like this.

"Rey, it's not your fault. please don't blame yourself" I said to him. but he is not looking at me. He felt guilty and hurt.

"No... it's my fault than also it's my fault and now also it's my fault. why do I always give you pain? I just want your happiness. but I don't know why always I will be the reason of your pain. I am sorry. I promise Taani, my intention is never to hurt you THAN ALSO I JUST WANT YOU HAPPINESS TAANI,  I am sorry for everything  " Rey's eyes were filled with tears as he clutched his hand into a fist. He is controlled hard to not break down. Now he is talking about our break up and all. I really don't want to remember anything right now. I just don't want all this. So, I have to divert his mind.

"Rey, I am very hungry. Let us eat please " I said with a sweet tone and puppy face and a pout. I used all my asthras to make him forget everything.    He looked at me and smiled and pinched my cheek. 

"Okay," He said and went to the telephone which we have in the room to call the nurse. He called and said to bring two plants of meals. I sighed and shooked my head. 

He went and stood in front of the door. I looked at him like 'what is he doing there

"Rey, why are standing there?" I looked at him with a confused expression. He turned and looked at me.

"I am not going to allow anyone inside this room except family and friends, the doctor that's it," He told me with a serious tone. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Rey, everyone will not like her. " I said with an annoying tone. 

"I don't want to take any risk.  " He said looking at the door. I gave up on this topic. I don't think he will listen to me now.