4.MY REY🤗

Hi guys😘

Sharon POV

After coming out from the ICU. Firstly, I thanked God for saving Taani. Then looked at everyone no one is happy here. Mainly Kriya and Sara. Sara wants to ask me so many questions I can sense that. But here, this discussion is not right.

"ok, guys we have rehearsals. we should leave now" I said with a stern tone

"but di" Sara is about to say something but I showed my hand indicating 'to stop'

"not now Sara. now it's time to rehearse. let's move " I told them with a serious tone

now everybody is moving. I sigh in relief. I don't know what is going to happen there.

now we are in a rehearsal hall. Sara and Kriya looked at me with questioning eyes.

I know now. I have to answer their questions. But what will I answer them?

Until now everything is fine. our lives are fine. but now I don't think it will be fine.

Until now Kriya and Rey are fine. but now I am scared. Because now Rey is back. TAANI'S REY IS BACK. HE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HER. I CAN SEE THAT IN HIS EYES.

"WHO IS  SHE DIII" Sara asked me with a serious tone. I was in my thoughts. After hearing her voice I came back to the sense

Kriya looked at me with a feared expression. 

 First I looked at my friends.  They are also looking at me with a tense face.

for 2 min I did not say anything. I was just thinking about what to do.

"DI... I asked something" she screamed at me with an impatient tone.

I inhaled and exhaled some air. and took a deep breath and

"SHE IS.................. SHE IS REY'S ............

SHE IS REY'S BEST FRIEND" I said with a doubtful tone.

Sara is looking at me with a different expression. Kriya's face is relaxed after hearing this.

My whole gang is uttermost shocked by my statement.

Sara is looking at me with suspicious eyes. now she will ask me to allot of questions before that I have to talk with my gang.

"but di .." before Sara can say anything I cut off her statement.

"Sara you and Kriya can get anything to eat from the canteen to all of us. " I said with a hungry tone. and I signal to Simmi to say something. and she winked at me.

"haa Kriya I am so hungry please get something for us na," simmi said with an innocent tone

"Ok ... Come on Sara" Kriya said to Sara. Then Sara and Kriya Left to the canteen.

"What is that Sharon. What you have done now" simmi asked me with a serious tone.

" I think whatever you done is not right," Neha said with a disbelief tone

"You should have once thought before you said those words, Sharon," Vicky said with a distrust

"It was not expected from you Sharon," Nil said with a sigh.

"Just stop it guys" I shouted at them. Until now I was listening to them that does not mean they are right. Now I have to tell them.

"what do you guys want me to do then. should I tell them everything  'PLEASE MEET REY'S EX-GIRLFRIEND? REY CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HER'. All their love story. Did you look at Kriya? She is insecure about Rey's behavior with Taani. what will happen after telling everything to Kriya? Then think about Sara. She can't even bear anything between both of them. How can she even take this news." I said with a serious tone to make them understand the things going to happen in the future.