5.Plan😮

Hi guys 😘

REY POV

I and Taani are sleeping peacefully. Suddenly I heard someone is knocking on the door. I opened my eyes looking at MY TAANI. She is sleeping keeping her head on my hand keeping her hands in a safe place. Seeing her like this with bandages is the worst site for me. I just hope she will recover speedily. I slowly lifted my free hand to touch the soft skin on her cheek. I slowly rubbed on her cheek. she whined in her sleep like a cute girl. I smiled looking at her. She is a cute doll. MY CUTE DOLL. 

Before I admire her more again I heard a knock on the door. I sighed with irritation. then saw Taani slowly open her eyes. before I remove my hand on her cheek she looked at my hand and my face. I got scared for a minute. What if she thought I am taking advantage of her situation. I gulped down my saliva with a scared expression. Before I defend myself. she smiled and placed her hand on my cheek. and looked into my eyes. Again we heard someone is knocked on the door. I growled with pure irritation. I swear whoever the person is outside of the door I will kill him/her. Taani laughed looking at my expression. I was mesmerized seeing her like that. I am just staring at her. 

"you can stare at me after some time but right now go and open the door," She said with a sweet tone. haha. HOW MUCH I MISSED THIS then I smiled at her. then placed my forehead on her forehead. without putting any weight on her. She has a bandage on her forehead also. so without hurting her wound I placed my forehead on her. For a second we both closed our eyes just feel the moment. then again the knocking is started. I got up from the bed and went to open the door.

Now I was determined to kill that person. I opened the door. before I shout at the person I heard angry-filled shouting. 

"WHAT THE HELL REY. WHY WERE YOU NOT OPENING THE DOOR." Swayam shouted at me in an angry tone. I looked at him with a shocked expression. now my expression changed into scared. And turned to look at Taani for help. But she is also nervous like me. 

"I AM ASKING SOMETHING REY. " Swayam again shouted at me. I was nervously looking around then I got an idea when looked at the washroom. and turned at Swayam 

"Swayam,  I just went to washroom yaar. why are you shouting like that? " I asked with an innocent tone. I looked at Swayam I felt that he is not convinced by my answer. Before he ask any questions I turned to look at Taani. 

"I am sorry Taani I left you alone and went washroom. I should call a nurse. I thought you are sleeping. Sorry" I said with an innocent tone and wicked at her. When I am saying all this she just stared at me like 'what are you saying' but when I wicked at her. she understood and continued what I started

"HA.. ha Bhai. just now he went to the washroom. You started knocking. " She said with a confirmed tone. then Swayam's face turned normal. I sighed in relief. I never get scared of anybody but when it comes to Taani's Bhai Swayam.  I am hell scared of him. when it comes to Taani's matter He will behave like HITLER. I am really scared of him. he is OVER POSSESSIVE AND OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHER. when he went into that OVER bro mode. I don't want to mess with him.

 I turned to see Taani. she also sighed in relief. Now Swayam is seated on the sofa which is beside her bed.  

"Rey. now I am here you can go. I will take care of her. You go home and take some rest ." Swayam said with a calm tone. I looked at Taani. she is looking at with sad eyes. 

"Ha, Swayam ok. I forget to tell you that Taani asked me for fresh juice. Please can you get juice for her? till then I will be with her.  " I said and looked at him. He nodded his head and went out to bring juice for her. 

When he went out I closed the door and come to sit on her right side. Before I say anything.

"Rey. you said you will stay with me " She asked me with a scared tone. Her eyes are filled with fear. Her voice is almost breaking. She is controlling hard to not cry.