Chapter 14

(I WILL BE TIME SKIPPING AT THE PART WHERE KITE AND VETRIX FACE EACH OTHER IN THE DUEL CARNIVAL FINALS)

Kite was visiting Hart in his room before his match with Vetrix, and Orbital was by his side.

Kite: The time has come, Hart. I made it through to the semifinals, so I won't be long until I collect-

He felt a sharp pain run through his body and he dropped to his knees.

Orbital: Master K-Kite! Please, you can't continue hunting numbers. If you do, I'm afraid of what might-

Kite: I'm not about to stop until I make Vetrix pay for what he's done, got that?

Soon, it was time for the duel, and everyone was on the edge of their seats waiting.

Heartland: In the first semifinals duel, the winner was an unexpected one, the underdog duelist, Yuma Tsukumo!

Bronk: Keep it up Yuma!

Heartland: Yuma will take on the winner of the upcoming semifinals duel. Now let's meet the two who will fight in our next face-off! With a past shrouded in mystery, not much is known about him except his dueling skills which leave his dueling opponents speechless. Give it up for the masked dueling marvel, Vetrix!

Many spectators began to cheer for him as he walked into the stadium.

Tori: They wouldn't cheer for him if they knew all the horrible things he's done.

Heartland: And ready to face him, a remarkable young man said to have never lost a match in his life. Put your hands together for Kite Tenjo! Hart and I are counting on you Kite, so I hope you don't lose.

Kite began walking into the arena, but he was stopped by Yuma and Mew

Kite: What do you want?

Yuma: Good luck out there. I hope you win.

Mew: Kite I know you and me had know each other for awhile but I wanna say "Gambare Soshite watashi wa anata ga katsu koto o shitte imasu" (It means: Do your best and I know you will win)

Kite: Hello Astral.

Yuma: Wait, you can see him?

Astral: I'm listening.

Kite: I'll see you and Yuma in the finals.

He walked past the three and continued onto the stage.

Heartland: Now that both duelists have arrived, we'll elevate the stakes and take this duel to the next level in our state of the art sky field!

The platform Kite and Vetrix were on began to rise into the air. Yuma then came running out onto the field and up to the platform.

Astral: Yuma, where are you going?

Yuma: To get a front row seat for the duel.

Mew: Let him be astral, You know Yuma, He always cheer for what he think and know his friend and I will also be with him so no need to worry about him astral.

He nodded then leapt up and grabbed the edge of the platform but had trouble pulling himself up.

Orbital: Yuma, get lost!

Kite: Help him up Orbital. Let him see how a real champion duels.

Orbital did as ordered and pulled Yuma up.

Heartland: The duel of the century is about to commence, but who will go home the winner? Will it be Vetrix, or Kite? If I had a seat, I'd be on its edge.

Yuma: Go Kite! Let him have it!

Orbital: Yes, let him have it. As cautiously and carefully as you can.