New Friends and Home

3rd person's POV
Mew wake up in the middle of a field and he first saw is a man with tan skin, red eyes, and black and red spiked hair that points out and upward.

???: Umm hello sir what are you doing in the middle of our school???
Mew: *surprise face* 😱😱😱 Wait school, Where am I exactly???
???: You are in heartland academy, My name is Yuma, Yuma tsukomo. What about you sir???
Mew: Oh, My name is Mew, Mew Andrews, But please call me Mew.
Yuma: Sure no problem, But how exactly did you get here???
???: Hey Yuma, who's your friend???

Mew turns to the voices direction and he saw a girl with green hair kinda similar to Yuma and a fat man with a red hat.

Yuma: Oh hey guys, And this is Mew, Mew Andrews, This are my friends Mew.
Kotori: Hi I'm kotori Mizuki, But please call me Tori.
Bronk: And I am Bronk stone, Please call me Bronk.
Mew: Yuma already say my name but please call me Mew.
Yuma: Hey Mew, You haven't answer my question, How did you get inside of our school???
???: Ara Ara who's this??? (bruhh shinobu vibe)
Yuma: Oh hello, Mr Kay this is Mew Andrews and I found him in our school duel field.
Mr Kay: Ohh I see, Well Mr. Mew Andrews do you wanna join our school???
Mew: Are you sure Mr Kay??? I mean I'm just a total stranger.
Mr Kay: No problem there young man, I will handle this.
Mew: uhhh alright then.
Mr Kay: Good, Now Yuma please guide this new student in the classroom and I will be giving his uniform next week since we will still measure his sizes.
Yuma: Sure Mr Kay, Let's go mew *grabs mew in his hand and sprints towards the classroom* (Yuma's mind: Wow his hands are soft reminds me of my mom, They are both cute and beautifu, Woah woah woah Yuma, hold your horses, you just met him so calm down)

*Timeskip to duel class time*

Mew and his new friends just  arrive at the field and see their friend bronk battling a man with a purple hair.

Mew's mind: (This must be shark, and this must be the episode where he beat Bronk in a duel and the prize is the losers deck)

Shark: Now aero shark attack directly and eat your early breakfast.
Bronk: Ahhhhhhhh
Bronk LP: 400-0

Shark wins

Yuma: Bronk are you okay???
Bronk: I'm fine but I lose.
Shark: Thanks for the duel and for this *Grabs bronks deck but Yuma interfere*
Yuma: Hey you can't do that to him.
Shark: And who exactly are you???
Yuma: I'm Yuma tsukomo, I'm his friend, so tell me why are you getting his deck???
Bronk: It's part for our deal Yuma, I have no choice he challenge me to a duel and the winner will get the losers deck. I disagree but he calls me a chicken.
Mew: So he basically bait you and you gave in???
Bronk nodded sadly
Mew's mind: (Pambihira kang depungol ka, pasalamat ka gwapo kang shark ka, Kasi kung hindi makatikim ka Ng suntok Mula sa buwan, Translation: Oh my god you crazy man, Be thankful you are handsome or else, I give you a punch blasted all the way from the moon)

Shark notice the new boy and said.

Shark: Oh who's this boy, Your new weakling friend??? Hahaha so pathetic.
Mew's mind: (Lord please have mercy on me, give me the strength to compose myself or I will literally murder this boy and I don't care if the series have ended early)
Mew: Hello to you Mr. Shitty hair, My name is Mew Andrews. (Lol bakugou vibe)
Shark: *offended face* Shitty hair??? My name is shark not shitty hair.
Mew: But it fits you, Now how about you give Bronk his deck back and this will be over easily.
Shark: *smirks* And what if I don't???

*Mommy Long legs appeared*
Mommy Long legs: I will tear you apart and eat your insides while you're still alive

(woah woah woah mommy long legs wrong anime, Anyway back to the original script),

Mew: You have to duel Yuma and if he wins you will give Bronk his deck back and if he lose then I will give my deck to you.
Shark: *smirks evilly* It's a deal. (shark's mind: He is kinda cute, he reminds me of Rio) well let's meet at the heartland park this Sunday at exactly 2pm, If you dare. *Walks away with his 2 underlings*
Yuma: Wow, I didn't know you can be scary mew, and I also agree to the deal. I will beat his ass until he never gets up.
Bronk: Thank you guys, But is that really necessary???
Tori: Yes Bronk, Yes it is.
Yuma: Well it's almost dinner time, So I have to go home. Wait mew do you have somewhere to live???
Mew: Ummm actually none, Since I'm technically I'm new in this city.
Yuma: *blushes a little* How about you stay at my place, I'm pretty sure my sister and grand mother won't mind.

Tori notices the blush in yumas face and giggles cause she knows exactly the reason.

Mew: Umm are you sure???
Yuma: Yes, now let's go bye guys see you Tomorrow.

Again Yuma drag mew all the way back home to meet his sister and his grand mother and welcome him with open arms.

Yuma: So this is gonna be your be your room. *Shows his room*
Mew: Wow, But what about you Yuma???
Yuma: ohhhh I sleep in the attic, By the way if you need anything just call me and I'll be quick as a flash. Good night mew see you in the morning.

Just like that Yuma leaves mew with his new room and mew lays down on his new bed smiling.

Mew: Now this is the life I've been wanted. Goodnight to you too Yuma.

*Somewhere*

???: Ma master kite and Dr faker I sense something, it's so powerful, much powerful force or energy that's insides hart's body.
Dr faker: Track the energy source orbital I wanna see where it's coming from.
Kite: Where do you think it is coming from father???
Dr fake: I don't know kite but I'm sure it's from someone out there.
Orbital: I found it, that person is in the tsukomo's residence and According to the information I have his name is Mew Andrews but the weird thing is he has no backstory. And according to my sensors it's coming from his body and his deck which I believe he had a number. But strange thing is his numbers power is not normal.
Dr faker: What do you mean not normal???
Orbital: Sorry Dr faker but I can't explain any further.
Kite: So he has a number, Better hunt that boy tomorrow morning.
Dr faker: You should be, remember we need the numbers in oder to cure hart.
Kite: I know father, I know.

(Authors note: That's all for today's chapter guys, 1 day 3 chapter posted. Anyway thank you all for 10 reads, I really appreciate it. Again thank you guys so much and see you tomorrow for new chapter, Bye)