Bio

Name: Mew Andrews
Age: 16
Likes: Singing, Dancing, eating, dueling (not so much), cooking,his friends, his family, his father, Christmas, New year, His birthday
Dislikes: Bullies, Jerks, Jackass, Bad persons, Horror movies, Perverts, etc...

Background: Mew is just an ordinary person in the real world, he is basically a 20 year old boy who's been promoted as a science teacher in Japan. He was basically born in February 9,1996 and he was originally born in the Philippines but moved to Osaka Japan. He is also an orphan but since he was a Genius kid back in the real world he was given a scholarship to study abroad.

(A/N: The year of this AU is 2016 since that's the year that I first watch Yu gi oh zexal)

Father: Arceus
Mother: ???

Numbers: 87, Chaos 87, 25, 72, 110, 111,112.
Crush: (Yuma, Shark, Kite, Nelson)

Mew's spell card:

Monster reincarnation
Mirror Force
Fang of critias
Pot of greed
Wave motion cannon
Magicians right hand
Tremendous fire
Mystical space typhoon
Fusion card
Greedy hand
Book of death
Dark hole
Prism wall
Hero dice
The soul of dragons

Trap card:
Zero force
Just dessert
Blazing mirror Force
Kick back life
Magic cylinder
Secret barrel
Secret blast
Dark bribe
Magic jammer
Champions vigilance
Drain shield
Nightmare mirror

(A/N: Hey guys, So this is Mew's bio and sorry for not uploading for the past few days cause I got busy in school and I promise tomorrow I will.upload the new chapter and I also say that the chapter will be Mew vs Nelson but I change it because some of Mew's trap and spell cards isn't really accurate the series so I'm gonna make it Yuma vs Nelson. That's all for today guys and thank you for 300+ reads and the votes. Also comment what are your thoughts of the story. That's all again thank you guys and bye.)