Chapter 28.. | Gala.|

Start from the beginning

I was already soaking wet on my way here at the way he was rubbing my thighs while driving. "Sky, I can't." He gasped, moving his dick away.

"Excuse me?" I asked as I took his lips in my mouth. Our tongues didn't fight this time as he let me control the pace as he cupped my cheeks tilting my head for a better and deeper angle. He lets out a small gasp as I bite his lip then runs my tongue over it soothing it. He grunts gripping my ass as I grind on him.

"I-I don't want to hurt you princess, we haven't done any foreplay or anything, plus we're surrounded by people. What if someone comes over to the car?" He reasoned out and I was too overwhelmed by the need for him that I didn't care.

"Nobody will come here, my love." I reassured him as I stroke his dick. "We're the only ones who'll be coming that's for sure."

"No time for jokes, Sky." He groaned as pre-cum leaked from his tip. I peppered kisses into the crook of his neck and he moaned loudly.

I took his ring finger and slid it through my slit showing him how wet I was already. He spread my juices then plunged it inside and my eyes rolled back. "Shit." I whimpered as his finger worked inside me, then he add another and another.

"You wanted to be greedy for my cock, don't you?" He rasp as he fucked me with his fingers. I bit my bottom lip to stop the cries that wanted to escape my mouth.

He held me in a choke hold as he pulled my face to him and swallow my moans, thrusting his fingers even harder inside my walls. To say I was frustrated was an understatement. I need his dick not his fucking fingers.

I rolled my eyes at him and took his fingers out before I sunk down on his dick, my eyes close as I felt every inch and vein that went inside.

"Take it all, baby." He moaned pushing me down further on every inch of him. "Fuck, you're so wet."

He held my waist firmly. "Don't move, don't fucking move." He face showed the greatest euphoria I've ever seen.

Yes, I did that.

"I'm sorry Alessio, it feels too good." I started to ride his tip and curses flew from his mouth. He gripped the seat as I circled my hips in a slow motion then went back down.

"That's it darling, just like that. Good girl." Alessio moaned praising me and watching as I painted his dick white with my cream.

"Like this?" I moan rolling my hips again and I thought the seat would've been ripped in pieces right now at the strength he was using to grip it.

"Sky... fuck yes." Alessio whimpered softly as I repeated the action. His lips parted as my pussy clenched him tightly. "You feel incredible. Use me, take your pleasure from me and be fucking selfish... I'm all yours."

I blushed feeling like I'm the luckiest girl in the entire world. I started going deeper and hardly that the car was literally shaking with each bounce I made— it felt so good that I couldn't even think straight at this point.

"This is mine right?" I asked breathless and softly.

"It's yours princess, take this shit." He said as his brows scrunched together as I fucked him. "Definitely yours." He dragged away the dress making my breast popped out as he took my nipple in his mouth immediately sucking on it.

My pussy dripped as he flicked his tongues over my nipple and sucked hard while squeezing the other one. "Alessio— don't stop, fuck!" I sobbed increasing my pace. I've never fucked fully clothed before but damn it feels amazing.

He smacked my ass and massage it as he dragged my nipple in his mouth which is both painful and pleasurable so he soothed the sting with his tongue and my moans grew louder.