Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |

Почніть із самого початку

"Have you killed too?" She asked and I gulped.

"Uh I-I" I was cut off with her shaking her head.

"Truth Alessio."

I sighed. "Well, I do it when its necessary baby. I'm kind of crazy sometimes, well all of us siblings is kind of messed up in the head sometimes except my mom who is an absolute angel."

She rolled her eyes at my answer. "You're telling me? You held a fucking loaded gun to my pussy and turn the safety off, so of course you're sick in the fucking head."

I smirk. "Didn't you hold it to my dick as well?"

"Well yeah, I think your madness is rubbing off on me. Anyways back to the story, I'm happy your dad is helping those people but God, your family sounds psycho."

I chuckled. "Oh baby, you'll get use to it but the next time you take that long to tell me you're mine, I'll fucking put a bullet through your clit."

I won't, or would I?

She gasped, "Fuck you are crazy under all that nerd personality."

"Hm, you bring out the best and worst in me. Who am I to complain?" I winked and she shook her head.

"You remember when you told me about that ex boyfriend of yours?" I asked before dropping the bomb.

"Toby?" She asked rolling her eyes. "I don't know why I thought I loved that fool."

"Yes him, I burned him alive after you told me what he did to you." I smirk as she gasp.

"What? You did what?" She asked surprised.

"Oh, you wanted the full details? Well you see— first I cut off his fingers then I-" Before I could finish, she kicked me in the stomach which made me rolled off the bed.

"You're lucky you're so fucking beautiful." I groaned loudly holding my stomach.

"I didn't say I wanted to hear those disgusting things you asshole." She yelled throwing the pillow on me.

Okay?

I rolled my eyes, "Goddamn, do you have horse feet or something?" I asked standing up.

She frowned looking down at her feet and I chuckled loudly. "You're so annoying." She snickered and I jumped on her pecking her lips.

"Hm, you love me anyway." I bit her lips and she gasp as I thrust my tongue inside her mouth.

She sucked on my tongue and I groan at the feeling. "I do." She murmured against my lips. "Come on, we're not done talking yet."

I groan getting up and pulling her into my lap. "So what else do you want to know?"

"Did you kill Parissa's mom?" She asked and I clenched my jaw at the mention of her.

"My dad, he sorta burned her alive for raping me. At the time, I've never killed anyone so he did it for me." I responded.

Her eyes widened at that. "Damn, I think I'm gonna be afraid of your dad after this."

I laughed out at that. "My dad is the kindest man on earth and that's why my mom fell for him, no need to be afraid of him."

She smiled. "I believe you babe, I know he's a good man."

"You know I literally put your ex boyfriend's dick into a boiling hot water." I blurt out.

"What? Oh my God, I don't even want to imagine how that feels." She gagged with disgust.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled.

"What's the craziest thing you ever did?" She asked and I thought about it.

"I've done a lot of crazy things baby but fuck, when I pushed that loaded gun inside your pussy with the safety off— must've been the most craziest thing ever." She blushed.