Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure." I said making her smile. I already let her go shopping for her dress and I can't wait to see it.

"Lets just go and have some real fun." Meera says and we agreed.
.
.
.

"No, get out so the girls can get ready." Cass pushed me out of the room and I sighed. So much for wanting to help Sky get ready. I just wanna touch her and be around her an-

"Can you stop fantasizing about your girlfriend in-front of me?" I heard Silas groan beside me and I blushed.

"I was not fantasizing about her." I said sternly and he rolled his eyes.

"Right and my dick is one inch long." He said.

My eyes widened at that and he groans again. "No dumbfuck, it is definitely not one inch. It was just sarcasm."

God help me, why am I stuck with him again?

"Are you sure we shared a womb together?" I asked with a frown.

He held his chest and frowned back at me. "You wound me brother, why are you so cruel to me?" He asked fake crying.

I smirk. "I think our parents lied, you were definitely adopted in secret."

His eyes widened as he pout. "You think so?"

I almost chuckled but kept a straight face. "Yes, I swear I heard them talking about it."

He stared at me. "Then why do we have the same face?"

What am I talking to? A child?

"Plastic surgery, duh. Maybe that's the case with us, they did it on you." I internally smirk.

"Oh." He murmured. Wait, did he really believe that?

"Sike hoe." I slapped his head and he glared.

"Oh please bitch, I knew you were lying." He said grabbing me.

"No, no. You both are not about to fight again." I heard Zina stepped out and we both moved away looking at her.

Silas jaw dropped as he gazed at her and I almost snickered until I say Sky walked out as well and this time my mouth dropped as well.

Oh fuck me into next year please.

She looked like a fucking movie star, wait no- not even Aphrodite has nothing on her beauty.

I shamelessly checked her out not caring who was there, I tilt my head as I observe her from head to toe, fucking stunning

"My gorgeous girl, come here." I smirk seeing a blush on her face. "You're looking like a goddess, baby."

"Thank you, you look handsome in a suit." She whispered into my ear. "Making me wet and all."

I clenched my jaw and glared at her. It's not the time for her to get me hard.