Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |

Start from the beginning

"We know, but we finally have the location now." Ayla says taking up her gun.

"Yeah bro, we'll get them back." Elias intervened quietly.

Elias Romano, 23 years old, NBA #1 player.

I blamed myself. I knew something was off about this guy but I always brushed it off saying maybe it's because I'm jealous why I'm having this feeling. 

Turns out it's not. This guy messed with the wrong family, first it was his pathetic mother and now it's her pathetic son.

Both are messed up in the head it seems. Whenever I get my hands on him, he's going to wish his mother had swallowed him instead.

One single strand.

If one single strand is touched on any one of their hair, I'll become his worst nightmare even in hell.

"How did we even miss the fact that she had a son?" Silas suddenly asked, good question.

Yes, how did we? we checked every record for her and she didn't have a son.

"She hid him carefully and by that, she got someone to forge their name on his birth certificate instead of her name so it looked like she didn't have a child. Then they put the child up for adoption but she still secretly visited him." Papa confirmed in an angry voice.

He hardly gets angry for anything and seeing him angry now makes my eyes widened. If that guy doesn't fear me, then he definitely should fear my dad.

"Let's go show this motherfucker who the Romano family really is." Matteo says with a smirk that will make you crumble.

"Papa, can I come?" Lucien ran into the room and dad groaned.

"No, stay with your mother and sister." Papa said sternly.

"But Ayla is going so why can't I go too." He pouts and Ayla smirks.

"I know I trained you Luce, but I don't need you there at this age. I need you to stay here and protect your mother and Sienna. Can you do that for me?" Papa asked him and he nods before hugging us.

"Bring back my niece and my sister in law." He blurts out before running out of the room.

Sister in law? hm, I don't mind. The rest chuckled at him as we made our way out.

We were now seated in my truck, some were in papa's truck as we waited for him to get back since he went to speak with mama.

Silas, Matteo and me in one car while papa, Ayla and Elias are in the other car.

"So Sio, how's Skylar doing?" Matteo started a conversation.

How is she? I don't know? I mean, we haven't talked for two weeks because apparently I was getting in-between her relationship and now she gets kidnapped.

Even when it hurts so much, I kept my distance from her at that time.

"G-Good, I think?" I said7 unsure while following the location. "I mean she is kidnapped so I don't think she's good though."

Before he could reply, we pulled up near the abandoned building where the tracker stopped. It was surrounded by trees and was way into the forest section.

"Uncle Zachary, how much is there?" Silas muttered into the earpiece as we put on our bulletproof vest and a mask that papa and his friends invented that is also bulletproof.

The mask that only the Romano, Knight, Harvey and Perez family has, a lot of people is after us for these masks. It may sound simple and unimportant but it is far way better than it seems.