Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |

Start from the beginning

Did he just confess to loving me? Oh my God.

I-

"I can't read minds Alessio, how was I suppose to know that?" I yelled back.

"Forget that, I don't want you to be unhappy with him, you deserve so much better baby." He whispered to me.

"I am happy, why can't you see that?"

He looked at me with a burning rage. "How can you be happy with a fucking cheater and a bastard like him? did he brainwashed you so fucking much that yo-"

"He did not! Stop it."

He chuckled shaking his head. "Stay with him, since that's the type of man you want. I told you already, you're a fucking queen, stand the fuck up and don't let a man treat you less than you deserve."

By now I was crying, his face softened a bit before it became cold again that made me shudder.

"I may love you but I am no idiot, so when you're done with that bastard, then and only then you can contact me. I'm fucking leaving, but I do wish you happiness Skylar." He turned and slammed the door shut leaving me behind.

I slid down the door to the ground and started crying. I can feel myself changing into this ugly person and I don't like it.

I'm so sorry, Sio.

I love you too, no matter how much I denied it to myself, but I'm so scared you'll leave me for someone better.

I'll never be good enough for you, you'll leave me- just like you just did.

Though it's my fault after all.
.
.
.

I tightened my hands on the steering wheel as the car sped down the street

I tightened my hands on the steering wheel as the car sped down the street. I should've known she wouldn't believe me without proof but I thought she would've at least trust that I wouldn't lie.

Apparently not.

Why can't she believe me? I've never lied to her before. I did see the bastard cheating on her in the restaurant, I knew I should've taken proof but I didn't think she wouldn't believe me.

The asshole thinks he's slick, I'll deal with him soon.

My heart broke when she started crying, it took everything in me not to turn the car around and go back to comfort her.

I stepped into my house just as Silas was coming out. "Hey."

"Are you okay?" He questions and my eyes widened. "Were you crying or something?"

Fuck.

"Oh, it's just because I have a massive headache." I lied just, hoping it sounds believable.

I hate lying to him but I had to, Silas doesn't play when it comes to me.

I could see the anger in his face as he tried to calm down. "Are you sure nobody hurt you? I'll find them and then I'll-"

I cut him off before he could finish. "I'm fine, Silas. It's just a small headache." I said with a small smile.