Chapter Thirteen

Začít od začátku

"We dont need to do this, we can go slow Charlie."

"No, I want you." His hands circle around to the front of my jeans before moving up the backs of my thighs. He simply flips the button open.

My heart is thumping so loudly in my chest that it seems like it's constructing something as he starts to pull my zipper down. I observe as he stares me in the eyes, undoes my zipper, and slides his hand inside my trousers. 

He manoeuvres his hand to my hip and starts to pull them off. My shirt has just been raised by his other hand enough for his lips to brush against my stomach while I fight to keep from shaking. On my body, Aidan's lips felt great and ideal.

His hands now move around to my backside and inside my trousers with both hands. My jeans are progressively pushed down till they reach my knees. My hands become entangled in his hair as his tongue brushes my abdomen. 

I take off both my shoes and my jeans at the same moment when they are finally about my ankles. His hands descend to my waist from my thighs once again. He yanks me close to him till I am straddling him. 

He positions my legs on each side of him before cupping my ass and pulling me close to him. 

He pulls my shirt off, and I raise my arms for him. Behind me, he throws it on the ground, and while his hands fiddle with my bra's clasp, his lips reappear on mine.

He starts to move the straps down my arms by letting his fingers glide under them. His hands slowly slide my bra off and it was this moment where everything became serious, and there was no going back. Aidan's eyes drop down my my breasts, "fuck." he whispers.

He throws the bra on the ground before turning to face me once again. He grinned and gently kissed my lips for a little while.

I put my hands on his shoulders, slipped them down to his back, and started pulling at his shirt. In order for me to remove it from him, he raises his arms. 

In the same way that he is currently taking me in, I lean back and embrace him. I touch every crease and muscle on his chest with my hands. The tattoos drawn all over his perfect body beneath my finger as I graze it, his eyes lock with mine and I watch as he watches my finger follow each line of the tattoo. 

When I do, he brings his mouth close to mine and gently runs his tongue around my nipple. He fully covers his mouth as I moan. His hand creeps beneath the hem of my underwear as it approaches my hip. He pushes me down onto my back. 

He towers over me, his pants' button instantly comes to mind as my hands land there, and I rapidly unbutton them, but he hastily pulls away. He slides of his hearing aids and sets them aside.

He starts to take my underwear off. He flexes one of my legs and removes a foot from me before doing the same with the other. He stands up straight and steps back two feet from me, letting my legs return to the bed.

He is just examining my naked body on his bed, my stomach burns with butterflies and the urge for him to take of his jeans and fuck me. "Aidan." I speak, knowing he isn't able to hear me. He walks to his bag that is sat on the dressing table, unzipping it to take out his wallet. Inside he kept a condom, he then turns around and looks at me. 

His jeans are gone, and then his boxers and my eyes betray me as I glance down at his dick.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

It was bigger than i anticipated. He approaches me quickly and manages to push my knees apart with one hand while putting the condom on at the same time. He looks at me for approval, and I nod my head. "I dont think I can handle myself Charlie." He whispers into my ears, I push his face away from my ear so that he could lip read my mouth. 

"Just fuck me Aidan."

With his right hand, he grabs my leg just behind the knee, and suddenly his lips touch mine. I almost scream into his mouth when he suddenly pushes himself inside of me. He doesn't pause to ask as to how I feel. He does not slack off. He continues to push until there is no more room for us to go closer.

He is sighing into my neck as I moan into his mouth, and his hands and lips are all over the place. It's hard. It is not at all peaceful and is heavy, heavy, hot, and sexual. It moves quickly, and I can know he was correct by the tightening of his back beneath my hands. He won't need much time for this.

"Let me feel you scream." My eyebrows furrow, his hands wrap around my neck. 

He pounds into my harder, and I grab onto the bed sheets as my abdomen tenses. Screams release my mouth, Aiden smirks, despite the tremors running through his back and legs, he presses his lips firmly on mine while maintaining his composure.

As he pulls away from my lips and lets out a loud breath, he lowers his forehead to the side of my head, still pushed firmly into me. His lips are on my neck and moving downward till they touch my breasts the instant he pulls away from me. He gives them a quick kiss before returning to my mouth.

I tighten around him, giving him the signal that i needed to release. "Aiden!" I moan his name, my eyes rolling to the back of my head almost. The last few pumps were enough for us both to cum at the same time. 

He releases a heavy groan and his head falls into my neck whilst my fingers relax from tightening the covers, he falls besides me and we both look each other in the eyes. 

That was the best sex I have had in my life.

"Fuck." He whispers, I chuckle gently. "You're fucking beautiful Charlie." 

His hands reach out and he grazes my cheeks.

"And amazing." 

Please vote, it helps me write chapters as an Author. I am not asking a lot from you guys, but my time deserves a little reward and voting helps my book go out to the public more. So dont forget to vote, otherwise I may not be posting anymore. It just shows me if you're enjoying the story or not.