Chapter 1

Dear Journal

It has been at least five years since our world fell into the grip of these extraterrestrials. Both of our parents were killed and we were forced to flee from civilization. Living in the woods, my brother and I have a difficult time. Thankfully, my experience as a member US special forces put my survival skills to the test. We found an old cabin and make it our home until things settle down. My brother had gain more experience from his powers he was granted after that car accident that nearly cost him his life.

During the attack, our military force, despite thier best efforts, was swept away to near oblivion. Our town, our state, most of the Eastern Seaboard and so forth. A few weeks later, we got word that Europe and Africa had fallen and then all of Asia soon followed. Even our that most of our friends were dead, killed by these monsters just for sport. They want us all wiped off the face of the planet. Not if we can fight back. We heard that a special forces program was developed underground. Female cybernetic warriors known as NIKKEs are will to fight off the creatures to liberate Earth.

My brother had heard stories about these beautiful ladies and he wanted to see one. So do I bet they are gorgeous and I'm no damn pervert. I know that will be our hope and our world's future.

This is Y/N, signing off.

After finishing your video you turn off your camera. Sighing, you lean back on the chair. You turn to see your brother, B/N who is playing with a jar with his construct powers. He creates a lid before placing it on the jar.

Once he is done, he turns to you.

B/N: Y/N, will things change one day?

Y/N: It will, little brother. Just have faith.

B/N: Okay.

Y/N: Come, let's take-

(THUD)

Y/N: Shh.

All of a sudden, an explosion nearly knocks the both them back. A blast creates a hole on the side of the house. In front of them were the extraterrestrials.

They charge up before shooting lasers at the brothers who duck out of the way

Y/N: Go go! Get the weapons and the truck!

B/N makes a run as you go and grab a weapon on top of the fireplace.