Chapter 9

Chatterbox has retreat from the battle thanks to a mysterious NIKKE. However  Y/N has been wounded from Chatterbox and his time is running out for him. Jasmine along with B/N are helping Y/N while the NIKKEs guard them.

B/N: Hang in there, bro.

Jasmine: If we don't stop that wound, he won't hang in.

Anis: Just sew up the wound.

Jasmine: That's not how it works. We need surgeons who can be able to treat the wound.

Rapi: We need to take him back to the Outpost.

B/N: We're lucky that we had just recently constructed a hospital and the Ark has supplied us with medical equipment and a handful of doctors are there.

Y/N: How close are we to the airport?

Anis: We're 4 kilometers from our position.

Jasmine: Good thing I got this.

With that, she and B/N carry Y/N while Rapi and the others stand gaurd as they make their way to the airport

Timeskip showing Y/N and Rapi shooting their weapons, back to back

The group arrives at the abandoned airport with planes at the gates. Some of them were destroyed by the Raptures.

Neon: We made it!

B/N: We need to make contact so we can get my brother out of here.

Anis: We got Raptures in bound!

Rapi: Keep them away from the Commander at all costs!

The NIKKEs stock up their weapons and take positions as the enemy closes in. Rapi looks at Y/N.

Rapi: I'll protect you... Y/N.

Y/N smiles as the group opens fire on the machines.

Mica: How do you like that?!

Belorta: No one messes with us!!

Marian: Two targets up ahead!

Product-8: Confirm!

She picks them off from a ruined tower.

Anis: Fire in the hole!

She shoots her grenade launcher at fuel tank near a large Rapture which cause a massive explosion.

Anis: Whoo! What a bang!!

Neon: That's nothing!

Anis: 😤.

Deisel: Another wave incoming!

At the cue more Raptures arrived and the tide starts to turn against the NIKKES and the humans.

Mica: We're being pushed back!

Jasmine: Hold them off!!

The fighting is intense as the NIKKEs are holding the enemies off.